European Company Search English Speaking Consultant

This dynamic Consulting company is seeking a bilingual English speaking consultant who is extremely

knowledgeable in customer service and results. This growing, stable, well known organization offers great

benefits, an competitive salary and a great atmosphere for a professional individual with customer service

background, who fluently speaks English and wants to be a leader this position is for you Exceptional career

path and compensation.

Qualification:

- Self-motivated and efficient

- Strong sense of responsibility

- Good skill of learning and adapting

- Must have excellent command of both spoken and written English, other languages is an advantage (French, German, Italian, Spanish)

- Must be patient, mature

- Must be outgoing, mature, resourceful, creative problem-solver, and have pleasant personality

- Able to travel

- Other skills and abilities - the candidate should be able to work independently and multi task. This person should be detail-oriented, thorough and reliable. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively is a must.

PS: Photo is necessary

Only qualified candidates apply Resumes to [email protected]

mods.

leave it for a while. I liked this one, it said "mature" twice and then all the other BS - wants to be a leader, exceptional career path, multi-tasking, creative problem-solver, self motivated and efficient.

Well if I was mature then I would understand what a lot of rubbish all the rest was. I must have missed the salary scale or offers to facilitate the work permit etc.......

Reminds me of a treadmill I was once on!

This dynamic Consulting company is seeking a bilingual English speaking consultant who is extremely

knowledgeable in customer service and results. This growing, stable, well known organization offers great

benefits, an competitive salary and a great atmosphere for a professional individual with customer service

background, who fluently speaks English and wants to be a leader this position is for you Exceptional career

path and compensation.

Qualification:

- Must have excellent command of both spoken and written English, other languages is an advantage (French, German, Italian, Spanish)

- Must be outgoing, mature, resourceful, creative problem-solver, and have pleasant personality

- Able to travel

- Other skills and abilities - the candidate should be able to work independently and multi task. This person should be detail-oriented, thorough and reliable. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively is a must.

PS: Photo is necessary

Only qualified candidates apply Resumes to [email protected]

sekty man ow to you to

vhere you vrom

is mi anglis goot enof

Qualification:

- Able to travel

All Thais have those qualities. :) That's why we are here and happy... :D