Match Commentary From Bbc

paiinfarang

I'm new to the forum and have tried to search on this subject but not really found answer.

I am in remote area and don't have landline so access net by 'aircard'. Feed is slow but I can get BBC ok. I want to listen to live games but internet blocked 'for contractual reasons'.

I subscribed to Player through my home club - Doncaster Rovers - but now being told link to Thailand 'has problems'. I can view data but rarely get audio.

I have seen sites offering to disguise IP. Does anyone know if this works to receive 5live match commentary? Anyone have any other solutions please?

Thanks

BBC you can't get here Mate, full stop i'm led to believe..

You can change your IP address but i personally don't know how to do it, how safe it is etc etc..

With regards to Donny, could you not listen to other local Radio Stations, except BBC Radio S Yorks, if there is one of them ??

I subscribed to Player through my home club - Doncaster Rovers - but now being told link to Thailand 'has problems'. I can view data but rarely get audio.

If you haven't already, sign up to your club's official site, it works fine for me. I have an account but I think that you should be able to get a 14 day trial at first to try it out and even if your own commentary isn't working for whatever reason, then you should still be able to listen to the match from the oppositions commentary.

For football commentaries, BBC is a strange animal. From this season I have noticed that BBC Sports Extra is available in Thailand including their football commentaries, however BBC Five Live commentaries are unavailable.

On the local radio side, all of BBC Radio London commentaries are available here, and I have listened to match coverage on BBC Radio Essex, however when I tried to listen to the commentary for the Liverpool match the other night on BBC Radio Merseyside (Thai Tv had no English soundtrack), I just got the usual "Sorry, the current programme is not available" message. It seems to be just pot luck. Experiment and you may get lucky.

BBC you can't get here Mate, full stop i'm led to believe..

You can change your IP address but i personally don't know how to do it, how safe it is etc etc..

With regards to Donny, could you not listen to other local Radio Stations, except BBC Radio S Yorks, if there is one of them ??

Thanks for your help. Doncaster is in Radio Sheffield Sheffield area (BBC) but I will try Hallam fm today.

If you haven't already, sign up to your club's official site, it works fine for me. I have an account but I think that you should be able to get a 14 day trial at first to try it out and even if your own commentary isn't working for whatever reason, then you should still be able to listen to the match from the oppositions commentary.

Thanks for your help. I am signed to club Player service but with problems as indicated. The only times I have been able to listen to games is via opposition team broadcast - but not always reliable.

For football commentaries, BBC is a strange animal. From this season I have noticed that BBC Sports Extra is available in Thailand including their football commentaries, however BBC Five Live commentaries are unavailable.

On the local radio side, all of BBC Radio London commentaries are available here, and I have listened to match coverage on BBC Radio Essex, however when I tried to listen to the commentary for the Liverpool match the other night on BBC Radio Merseyside (Thai Tv had no English soundtrack), I just got the usual "Sorry, the current programme is not available" message. It seems to be just pot luck. Experiment and you may get lucky.

Thanks for your help. I will try Sports Extra, BBC London, etc and see if I get lucky!

• 2 weeks later...