Ferrets In Thailand?

Thaiquila

i have heard about people like you, the suffering those poor animals have to through, heres a recent newspaper article. :o

"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only trying to retrieve the Gerbil," Eric Tomaszewski told bemused doctors in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital. Tomaszewski and his homosexual partner Andrew (Kiki) Farnom, had been admitted for emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong. "I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our gerbil, in." he explained. "As usual, Kiki shouted out 'Armageddon,' my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot but he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking that the light might attract him."

At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a flame shot out of the tubing, igniting Mr. Tomaszewski's hair and severely burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball." Tomaszewski suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while Farnom suffered first and second degree burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.

They sell Ferrets at JJ market, not sure the price, not too expensive I think, and I believe they are legal. They have the albino ones and the brown colour which I forgot the term for. :o

I always wanted a ferret as a kid, Mum hated them though and I've now grown up to believe they are only for Yorkshire men. :D

Plz don't buy your ferret a ferret bow tie :D

Edited by bkkmadness

"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only trying to retrieve the Gerbil," Eric Tomaszewski told bemused doctors in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital. Tomaszewski and his homosexual partner Andrew (Kiki) Farnom, had been admitted for emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong. "I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our gerbil, in." he explained. "As usual, Kiki shouted out 'Armageddon,' my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot but he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking that the light might attract him."

At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a flame shot out of the tubing, igniting Mr. Tomaszewski's hair and severely burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball." Tomaszewski suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while Farnom suffered first and second degree burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.

What happened to the gerbil? :o

Scouse.

Edited by the scouser

What happened to the gerbil? :D

Scouse.

the gerbil was adopted by a gay commune in san francisco and is now believed to living a life of luxury, well apart from on felching nites :o

Has anyone seen any ferrets for sale as pets (not meat) in Thailand?

Are they legal pets in Thailand?

(They are illegal in California.)

In case you don't know what a ferret is:

http://www.ferretdepot.com/Merchant2/merch...Product_Count=2

What are you going to do with a Ferret, TQ?

Seriously - not a wind-up, what's one good for?

Do they like, eat rodents or something?

BTW - enjoy your vacation down there but don't forget to write! :o

Ferrets will keep the rats down as well as having a pop at snakes and insects!

Thanks Fart - maybe I'll get a couple as I've got lots of snakes in my yard!

Only buy females or sterilised males , remember unsterilised male ferrets can behave like a skunk and spray stinky juice everywhere!! otherwise great pets ,great rat and snake catchers :o nignoy

Keep them in a hutch with plenty of straw and food.

Once they get to see it as their home and main source of food they'll always return but you can get harnesses and leads which will be handy during their settling period.

Once they have settled you can pretty much give them run of the place but do this gradually.

Don't just think they'll settle over night. Have them tethered for a week, then let start letting them have supervised free runs in an enclosed space.

Once they return to their hutch naturally then it should be safe to let them run free.

remember too that if u have a female, u must breed her or spay her; one of the few types of animals that must be bred or suffer frorm ireverrsible affects from hormones; and when they give birth, they have up to 13 young....

also, ferrets are not a wild species they are domesticated; they are not quite the same as their wild cousins (cant remember names in english).... and not all of them are good ratters; ours eat dead baby rabbits, kitten chow, and ferret chow... she is very tame

also give ivomec drops against parasites (internal and external)..

• 3 weeks later...