Nusery For 12 Months Old Girl

ninjat

I know a really nice nursery/kindergarten on sathorn soi 1. I believe it's called Thienprasit or something like that. I worked there for 6 months and would recommmend it. They do accept that age group too. Go down soi 1 and its the first soi on the right, and all the way to the end.

Cheers

Edited by bkkdawg

Some schools like St Andrews have early years programs that accept children from 12 months old, oh and there's Gymoboree haven't tried either myself but am looking at taking my boy along for a few sessions next year, but only to give him more exposure to other kids for his social development.

In what area are you looking for daycare?

There is a 'Farang friendly' English speaking nursery called Fullakids (.com) that was recommended to me when I was looking last year, they have 3 different branches across Bangkok and take kids from 12 months. You can go long for the day and see what they do.

I moved out of central Bangkok so never followed it up. If you're not wanting a strictly English speaking nursery, there are plenty of Thai nurserys around that will except very young babies, as working Thai mums get very little maternity leave. I send my daughter to a Thai nursery and she loves it, the staff speak enough English to tell me how shes doing, but apart from that it's all Thai. Hopefully she'll grow up Bi-lingual, which is an amazing start for any kid.

As someone else mentioned, there are various Baby Gyms and Gymboree's around town that are very good (but, also quite pricey!) But with these they are only for an hour and you need to be there with your kid, so not an alternative to a nursery/ daycare.