Reason To Like Tv

devildog683

if you can eat this in one time wolfie , i'll pay for it :D

World's Biggest Easter Egg

A Belgian city has entered the Guinness book of records with the biggest Easter egg ever.

The Belgian chocolate producer Guylian made the chocolate egg with at least 50.000 bars on behalf of the city of St. Niklaas.

The egg measured 8.32 metres high and beats the record of Kwazulu-Natal in South-Africa in 1996. That egg was 7.65 metres high.

easter_egg.jpg

That'd take a while to finish off :o

I was thinking just now that the main reason i prefer this forum above others is it has a lot of positive feedback. There is many a website dedicated to Thailand and tourism/relationships there, but so many are negative. Yeah, there are a few negative stories here now and then, but for the most part there are alot of people in successful relationships who come here to help each other out. Its rare to find a place with positive input, many people only like to share their negative experiences (Stickman).  So I'd like to give a thumbs-up to the admin/mods who made this possible.

Moving it back to the original subject -- you guys don't realize what a priceless resource this forum is. Especially for those of us that are not in country and wannabe. My wife and I are making very definite plans to move to BKK in not too long, and my being able to share my thoughts and my apprehensions with you all is a valuable thing. For the most part the replies to my posts have been very positive and thoughtful -- I seriously doubt you get that most places, so my hat is off to all those who make this great place possible!