Motorcycle Cover

lennya12threh

Where can I get a good quality cover for a large cc sports bike.

Previously I found covers, but they were not rain resistance and the water just soaked through, as they were made of some sort of "fabricy" material.

I need a cover that is water resistant, so made out of a material more "plasticy."

Hi..

I paid 950 baht at red baron for a cover.. It is sort of "plasticy" but I have no idea of wheter it is water resistant or not since I only use it in a garage:). Anyways - You might go there and have a look at it..

cheers,

Johan

Edited by dunder

Hi..

I paid 950 baht at red baron for a cover.. It is sort of "plasticy" but I have no idea of wheter it is water resistant or not since I only use it in a garage:). Anyways - You might go there and have a look at it..

cheers,

Johan

Thanks.

I thought they would probably have one, but there as far away from my condo in Bangkok as you can get, ad still be in Bangkok. :)

Hi

Look in Big C, Tesco, Hompro, not sure if they are waterproof but i have seen them there

I know tesco's are not, and they are like a fabric more like a blanket....

there are 2 types in the Tescos, Big C etc one is a sun resistant silvery material and the other is grey fabric.

I have one of each which I bought for a truck which obviously fits a bike as well...the silvery one is waterproof.

The best I have found is from Honda, it's made for the Phantom but fits my Kwacker fine.

I suppose not cheap at some 1,200 (from memory), but well made, waterproof and sun proof. Tried various others from Big C and Tesco, but they disintegrate after a month or two in the sun. They cost a few hundred Baht.

Only problem is that "Honda" is printed in large letters on it, but I can live with that....

:)

• 10 months later...

The best I have found is from Honda, it's made for the Phantom but fits my Kwacker fine.

I suppose not cheap at some 1,200 (from memory), but well made, waterproof and sun proof. Tried various others from Big C and Tesco, but they disintegrate after a month or two in the sun. They cost a few hundred Baht.

Only problem is that "Honda" is printed in large letters on it, but I can live with that....

:)

Here's a late question:

Where in Pattaya can I buy 1 of these Honda Phantom decent-quality covers?

(The photo I've added is available on EBay, from China, and costs about 600 baht, including shipping. Probably not very high quality I'd guess.)

post-72929-040362000 1284448555_thumb.jp