Collingwood Baiting Thread

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q. What do you do for a drowning Collingwood player?

A. Nothing. You could drag him to the top, but he'll choke anyway.

Q. What's the difference between a dead dog on the road and a dead Collingwood fan on the road?

A. There are skid marks in front of the dog.

Q. What's the difference between a female Collingwood fan and a Pit Bull?

A. Lipstick

Q. Santa Claus , the tooth fairy , an intelligent Collingwood fan, and an old drunk are walking down the street together when they simultaneously spot a $100.00 note. Who gets it?

A. The drunk , of course ; the other three are mythical creatures.

Did you hear about the politician who was found dead in a Collingwood jersey?

The police had to dress him up in women's underwear in order to save his family from the embarrassment.

A man meets a friend and sees that his friend's car is total write-off and covered with leaves, grass, branches, dirt and blood. He asks his friend "What's happened to your car ?" "Well," the friend responds, "I ran over Nathan Buckley". "OK," says the man, "that explains the blood... But what about the leaves, the grass, the branches and the dirt ?" "Well, he tried to escape through the park."

The Collingwood football club theme song:

Good old Collingwood forever,

we know how to play the game.

Side by side we stick together,

to uphold The Magpies name.

Hear the barrackers a shouting,

as all barrackers should,

Oh, the premiership's a cakewalk

For the good old Collingwood.

Interesting to note is that out of all 16 AFL clubs, only Collingwood specifically mentions their supporters in the theme song.

:o

And what are they shouting ????

"another bloody year down the drain!!!!"

"sack Mick"

"Who da heck is Buckley"

"Should have left Mick in the west and bought the Eagles instead"

"me, a colloingwood fan.....not on ya life!!!"

"sack Mick"

"Who da heck is Buckley"

By the way Burnsy, who do you barrack for ???? :o

"sack Mick"

"Who da heck is Buckley"

By the way Burnsy, who do you barrack for ???? :o

Should have left Mick in the west and bought the Eagles instead"

Have a guess....... :D:D ....does the house of Pain mean anything to ya....and we trained the Saints full forward pretty well too :D

A kindergarten teacher in Melbourne, with obvious football fever was explaining to her class that she is a Collingwood fan. She asks her class if they are Collingwood fans too.

Not really knowing what a Collingwood fan is, but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands explode like fleshy fireworks. There is, however, one exception, little Suzy, who has not gone along with the crowd. Her teacher asked her why she decided to be different.

Because l'm not a Collingwood fan" Suzy replied.

Then what are you? Her teacher asked

"I'm a Carlton fan" Suzy answered

The teacher is a little perturbed now and she asks Suzy why she is a Carlton fan.

"Well" Suzy answered, " I was brought up knowing and loving Carlton. My mummy is a Carlton fan; my daddy is a Carlton fan. So l'm a Carlton fan"

The teacher is now angry... "That's no reason" she exclaims loudly. "What if your mummy was a moron and your daddy was a moron. What would you be then?"

Suzy paused, smiled and said "then.... I'd be a Collingwood fan!"

A kindergarten teacher in Melbourne, with obvious football fever was explaining to her class that she is a Collingwood fan. She asks her class if they are Collingwood fans too.

Not really knowing what a Collingwood fan is, but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands explode like fleshy fireworks. There is, however, one exception, little Suzy, who has not gone along with the crowd. Her teacher asked her why she decided to be different.

Because l'm not a Collingwood fan" Suzy replied.

Then what are you? Her teacher asked

"I'm a Carlton fan" Suzy answered

The teacher is a little perturbed now and she asks Suzy why she is a Carlton fan.

"Well" Suzy answered, " I was brought up knowing and loving Carlton. My mummy is a Carlton fan; my daddy is a Carlton fan. So l'm a Carlton fan"

The teacher is now angry... "That's no reason" she exclaims loudly. "What if your mummy was a moron and your daddy was a moron. What would you be then?"

Suzy paused, smiled and said "then.... I'd be a Collingwood fan!"

:o:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
My tips for round 9...Saints  , Eagles  ,Demons  ,Lions  ,Pt Power

Bulldogs  , Geelong  , Freo...

ozzydom

I got Sydney and Richmond otherwise agree

And its the wobblies turn to face the might of the Eagles (without Juddy :o ).....Carn the Eagles!!!!

Well the Pies have beaten the Eagles in the second biggest upset in the history of the AFL (on the basis of ladder position and margin) but as an Eagles supporter I am not too concerned.

No team can go through a year undefeated - need to lose a few along the way and why not make it against teams who aren't competing for a top 4 spot? Makes sense to me...

Bring on September!! :o

Well the Pies have beaten the Eagles in the second biggest upset in the history of the AFL (on the basis of ladder position and margin) but as an Eagles supporter I am not too concerned.

No team can go through a year undefeated - need to lose a few along the way and why not make it against teams who aren't competing for a top 4 spot? Makes sense to me...

Bring on September!! :D

yeah it stops complacency creeping in.....but not to the wobblies...... :o

The Tigers just keep on winning!!

They now have accounted for last years Grand Finalists (Port and Lions).

In 2 weeks time we meet the Eagles in Melbourne. Looks like another Tiger victory again (as everyone knows the Eagles can't win in Melbourne).

The Eagles may make the Grand Final but seeing that it has to be played in Melbourne then I envy the team that plays them.

No one remembers second. (Manchester who????)

tips for round 10.  demons  ,cats  ,  lions  ,crows  , eagles  , swans  ,hawks  , bulldogs

state of origin ...Queensland

Mel, Gee, Kan, StK, Ade, WB, WCE and Col........well the wobllies are on a run of wins....they did win one..... :o:D

tips for round 10.   demons  ,cats  ,   lions  ,crows  , eagles   , swans   ,hawks  , bulldogs

Mel, Gee, Kan, StK, Ade, WB, WCE and Col........well the wobllies are on a run of wins....they did win one..... :o:D

Best game of footy this season, the Mighty Dees by 57 points,pity about serious injury to young Nathon, the Tiges will miss him .

tips for round 10.   demons  ,cats  ,   lions  ,crows  , eagles   , swans   ,hawks  , bulldogs

what happened to your tips Ozzy...... :D:D

Mel, Gee, Kan, StK, Ade, WB, WCE and Col........well the wobllies are on a run of wins....they did win one..... :D:D

Best game of footy this season, the Mighty Dees by 57 points,pity about serious injury to young Nathon, the Tiges will miss him .

I'm still in mourning :o