Surin Elephant-round-up Nov. 2009 / Farang Round-up ? ^^

siam2007

After many years I was finally able to adjust my schedule this year and will now be going to see those plentyful Pachyderms in about 10 days from now.

Any nice people out there this year ? I will have a rent-car as well and could do some sightseeing (together?), if it's enough of elephant for the day....

Surin is full of Farangs at this time of year madness on the roads at night when out a lot of mao thai,s :)

Here is one thats' getting outa town' that weekend. Srisaket Bike weekend awaits :D

Dave

p.s. Its a bloody good show BTW

Exactly, Dave. For those of us 'locals' that have had our fill of this extraordinary annual fest, stay home {if you live far enough out} or take a few days to escape - Sisaket is a great alternative.

[Exactly, Dave. For those of us 'locals' that have had our fill of this extraordinary annual fest, stay home {if you live far enough out} or take a few days to escape - Sisaket is a great alternative.

I have no idea. Been there once for a wedding and saw nothing of the town. Its the 'Free Life Bike show on the 21st.

There will probably be up to 1/2 a dozen of us with wives/GF's and a resort is booked for the night.

Dave