Venus Williams And Maria Sharapova To Play In Hua Hin

hhfarang

I'm flying back to Europe for holiday just a few days before that, talk about a bummer! I would love to have seen that, not often those two only plays for 4,000 people, what an opportunity. 1500 baht sounds pretty cheap things considered as well

• 1 month later...
Guys, I've bought the ticket for my friend but he changed plans so he can't go. Anybody wants to but one more ticket? :)

Besides axel's ticket, if anyone is still interested in this match tickets are being sold at the theater box office in the Market Village Mall. They are building a brand new "state of the art" 4000 seat arena for this and future events just south of the flyover (headed out of town towards Pranburi) between Sois 112 and 116 on the west side of Petchkasem road. I've been told that tickets for this event are 1500 baht each.

Where exactlly are they to play? Went to where they are supposed to be playing and the building is not done yet, whats up, are they going to complete it by January 2nd, don't think so???? :)

It is where I stated above and yes, I believe they will be finished. It is not a building (according to what I've been told), it is to be an outdoor tennis court(s) with lighting and bleacher type seating for 4000 people. They are spending a lot of time on the court itself and making the (decorative fence) enclosure look nice. The seating can probably be completed in a very short time as I suspect it will be bleacher or mounted plastic chair (stadium type) seating.

The tickets are for assigned seating so the seating or bleacher spaces will be numbered in some way.

• 4 weeks later...
Where exactlly are they to play? Went to where they are supposed to be playing and the building is not done yet, whats up, are they going to complete it by January 2nd, don't think so???? :)

It is where I stated above and yes, I believe they will be finished. It is not a building (according to what I've been told), it is to be an outdoor tennis court(s) with lighting and bleacher type seating for 4000 people. They are spending a lot of time on the court itself and making the (decorative fence) enclosure look nice. The seating can probably be completed in a very short time as I suspect it will be bleacher or mounted plastic chair (stadium type) seating.

The tickets are for assigned seating so the seating or bleacher spaces will be numbered in some way.

did the match take place?

It did indeed, unfortunately I was not in Thailand at the time, but I've seen several pictures from friends who attended the match. Most report it as a great event, and there have been talks about making it a yearly recurring event.