Car Re-spray In Glitter

pattaya_girl

I am wanting to get my Car Re-sprayed.

I have seen some gorgeous paint jobs around including very very glittery sparkling Paint.

Apparently the Glitter has to be sprayed on last, with the Laquer.

Does anyone know where I can buy the Glitter from in Pattaya, I don't want the small Glitter, I want quite big pieces of Glitter.

My Paint man said if i provide him with the glitter he will do it.

Any info will be great, thanks in advance Guys. Pattaya_girl.

Usually the glitter is actually applied by throwing it on the second coat of clear & re-shot & sanded down smooth and another coat as a top coat of clear on top of the glitter. the painting technique is almost the same as gel coat on water ski boats. The paint shop is the one that gets the glitter for you or at least in the U.S.

If you are looking for the Biggest flakes #3 is what you want. The glitter is NOT the same as you get in a hobby store or a Carrefourre As with all auto body products they must be sterile to not get a chemical reaction. Has your painter done any jobs like this or has gel coating experience. Your paint job will turn out more like a carpet painted by a paint brush. You would need a fire hose to get glitter to fire out of any paint gun. Especially if they have the modern 1990 type High volume low pressure guns. Good luck & make sure your guy is really a pro & not a newbie on Specialized paint jobs. It took the better part of 2 years as a body man to get the art of gel coat & glitter jobs down for my Mexican buddies that would enter in completions. You really need a top painter for a good job on this one!

If he hasn't done a bunch of jobs like these try to get with one of the painters that shoot cars & bikes on the Bira racing circuit. Sometimes they will use glitter accents on the race rides or a boat shop that has a master painter with gel coat or glitter jobs.

Thankyou Beardog. The guy recently sprayed my Partners Motorbike in red Glitter,,, its stunning.

But he asked us to actually go and pick the Glitter up, and the shop where we got it only had the small flakes - I wondered where in Pattaya I might get it in bigger flakes...

I want my car to be Double Stunning haha. :)

Car Audio joint on the left hand side (Suk road) heading into Pattaya has some Doof Doof pick-ups with some real chunky glitter, maybe ask them...

Directions to car Audio joint..... head out of Pattaya do a U-turn at the Banglamung police station on Suk road, as you come back into patts its bout 400/500 metres on the left.