Harassment From Neighbour

donut42day

My wife & little daughter stays alone in trang. Problems started when my daughter playmate steal somethings from our unit. This playmate got banned from our unit & he complaint to his grandmum who confront my wife with their whole family. Day after, this grandmum has been spreading bad words about my wife. She try to convince others that my wife has mental problem as my wife keep low in profile. They peep & spy into our unit watching what my wife or daughter doing. Any suggestion how to stop all these harassment? Will engage police or laywer usefully?

If they are ignored, and your family seems normal, soon people might figure out the real mental case.

Yap... thats what i told my wife who are very stress out. The child's family are not happy with my wife, but i don't see the need for them to confront my wife. Is like taking adventage of her being alone?

If they are ignored, and your family seems normal, soon people might figure out the real mental case.

Yap... thats what i told my wife who are very stress out. The child's family are not happy with my wife, but i don't see the need for them to confront my wife. Is like taking adventage of her being alone?

I would play along. Start making funny noises when you see them. Tell them you are crazy. Wind them up and watch them spend the rest of their days worrying.

I would play along. Start making funny noises when you see them. Tell them you are crazy. Wind them up and watch them spend the rest of their days worrying.

hehehe... i advise my wife on this also. Since she knew someone is peeping inside, i told her to standby insect spray to spray right into their eyes.