Abandoning Cats.

Mosha

Yet again we find some prick from up the road has decided we need more cats. 3 kittens approx 4 weeks old were left on my wife's land. Fortunately one of our cats makes a good foster mum, even though she is due to give birth to a litter. Is it too much to ask Thais to get the bloody cats neutered?

I hear that one...our cat is pregnant again after I implored the wife to have her neutered...stinkin' yellow tomcat with his balls all over the place, I wanna kill 'em, messin' with my pretty little calico...this time when the kittens come after a couple of weeks they're goin' down the wat and the cat goes with me inna box down the vet for the necessary...

dese thais, dey got a problem with neutering although it don't cost nothin'...might have some buddha significance if life was prevented from existing...who cares, give 'em sum Sang Som an' soda an' everything is cool...sanook mak mak :)

I've just heard her plaintive mewling...sumone's forgotten to feed her again...

@ Mosha: Can you, please, give your cat a very special cuddle for caring for these kitten while she herself is pregnant. What a great cat!

@ Tutsiwarrior: if you're going to dump the kittens at the local Wat can you, at least, do so AFTER you have spayed or neutered them? Or you will be doing the exact same thing what you are saying 'dese thais do'.

@ Mosha: Can you, please, give your cat a very special cuddle for caring for these kitten while she herself is pregnant. What a great cat!

@ Tutsiwarrior: if you're going to dump the kittens at the local Wat can you, at least, do so AFTER you have spayed or neutered them? Or you will be doing the exact same thing what you are saying 'dese thais do'.

well...I was gonna put the males inna sack an' toss them in the klong in an effort to keep the population down...can you neuter kittens at any age? :)

Edited by tutsiwarrior

you should neuter male cats before sexual maturity (so they will be less agressive and won't be spraying your house), and female cats before maturity or shortly after or even allow them the first litter (opinions and practice in different countries is devided).

of course you can do it anytime after

in the Middle East on different projects that I've been on there are feral cats around the project site that are like vermin...the alpha males get the lion's share of the pickings and the little kittens simply die of starvation..

a cat carcass was discovered in a cable trench once...poor thing had been covered up inside the trench with the concrete slabs and died a horrible death from starvation and dehydration :D

once I left the windows open on my car for a moment when I went to my camp accommodation to get something...sum ugly tomcat got in there just long enough to spray the interior...hadta use indian tooth washing powder to try to neutralize the smell...I hate tomcats :)

...can you neuter kittens at any age? :)

Approx at six months old. Its not a long time really. You could always "make merit" by getting some of the local cats to the vet and neutered, that will also cut down the population and help the local area/problem.

...can you neuter kittens at any age? :D

Approx at six months old. Its not a long time really. You could always "make merit" by getting some of the local cats to the vet and neutered, that will also cut down the population and help the local area/problem.

thanks, ms eek but I prefer the 'tomcat in the sack and in the klong' method...they must've done something bad in a previous life to re-emerge as such unpleasant creatures... :)

thanks, ms eek but I prefer the 'tomcat in the sack and in the klong' method...they must've done something bad in a previous life to re-emerge as such unpleasant creatures... :)

Lifes a merry go round, I'm wondering whats in store for you after this cowardly inhumane act?

...can you neuter kittens at any age? :D

Well tutsiwarrior, I don't like em either but if you have to kill the cats, please be a little humane and dont do it in a sack in the klong....not nice :D .

Well tutsiwarrior, I don't like em either but if you have to kill the cats, please be a little humane and dont do it in a sack in the klong....not nice :) .

It's nothing more than cruelty to animals. And isn't it too bad you don't like cats....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Poor guy.

^actually phet, I didnt actually try and say I don't like cats, I just dont like thousands or tens of thousands of homeless felines roaming the countryside, killing everything in sight (except the rats :) ), pissing and crappying everywhere and getting caught in the wheels of the car.

Other than that, cats are fine.....Ive even given home to a few over the years and even tried to feed and find homes for some of the strays ive come accross.

Lifes a merry go round, I'm wondering whats in store for you after this cowardly inhumane act?

:D:D I wuz just kiddin', folks...I would never do such a thing...I wuz just wantin' to wind up ms eek 'cause I saw her foto an' she's pretty an' I want pretty girls to notice me...

still, don't much like tomcats...