Best Thanksgiving In Bkk?

CWMcMurray

• 3 weeks later...
We go every year to Bourbon Street in Washington Square. They put on a huge buffet spread that starts at 12 noon on Thursday until 10pm, and again on Friday night. Google their website. Very delicious. about 850 Baht/pp. We're going again this year.

Bourbon street was great as usual.

You have got to be kidding ! AVOID BOURBON STREET RESTURANT> This place sucks absoulutely terrible. The food was cold and put in metal bins with no labels. The food had no presentation for a holiday a must in my book. The place is dark and dingy you could hardly see the food. The turkey was in a metal bin for pete's sake. How much trouble could it be to have a nice turkey on a table with a man cutting you a few slices. The prime rib was well done and cut in little pieces and cold that really pissed me off I hate well done. Yes I am an adult and I can cut my own food thanks. Just 2 long tables with a bunch of food shoved in metal bins it was like eating at the chow hall in your local military installation.

The owner has no clue on presentation or decorations for a holiday meal it should be fun an interesting it's not just about shoving food down your throat.