American Football

kirkinpattaya

Try asking the guys on this forum: American Football Thread

thanks appreciate it!!

By all means, kirkin, join us on the thread that Groonthep suggested. It's 'ALL NFL, ALL THE TIME'! But to save you some hunting, I can tell you that a restaurant/bar I visit regularly is owned by an American, and has the ASN channel, where NFL games are shown here, available all the time. The place is a rooming house, so it's open early. The USA night games are always on in the morning. The NFL has now started the Thursday night games, which will run through the rest of the season, to add to the continuing Sunday night, and Monday night games. So you can show up at about 8 AM every Friday, Monday, and Tuesday morning to see 'live' games. In addition, ASN runs replays of the games that are broadcast 'live' here from 1 AM to 7 AM Monday mornings.

The place is called 'Rich Man Poor Man'. It's located on Soi 9, off of Jomtien Beach Road. There is a parking area in the rear for bikes and cars. And the menu, by the way, is pretty good American style food. Great pizza, sandwiches, and main courses. I highly recommend it to all Americans, and those who appreciate American food and company.

Tell the owner, Eddie, that George sent you, and you'll be sure to be treated right. ... Although, there's no danger of being treated otherwise, with or without my name!

I tried sifting through that "American Football Thread" that someone above posted....it's 4 years old....

You can view the NFL games....live...at the Haven on soi 13...a big flat screen in the back dining area, not the front dining area...Monday morning watch the Sunday night game...the owner is a big NFL fan.

great breakfast BTW.

• 2 weeks later...

I live nearby...but I have no idea...what or where the "Haven" is....

I assume you mean Sukhumvit Soi 13... What is that place, and where on Soi 13???

Thanks much....

I tried sifting through that "American Football Thread" that someone above posted....it's 4 years old....

You can view the NFL games....live...at the Haven on soi 13...a big flat screen in the back dining area, not the front dining area...Monday morning watch the Sunday night game...the owner is a big NFL fan.

great breakfast BTW.

Just this year I discovered I could watch the games LIVE on my computer.

It works.......it is not perfect......you have to sometimes switch your connection to another server, but I watched the last two Dallas Cowboy games live.

Of course, you have to wait until 1:10 am or 4:10 am to watch most of them live.

Go here and have a look: http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?compet...amp;part=sports *each channel has a different program you have to download

You can also download many games at Ten Yard Torrents (it works but they do everything in their power to get you to pay to view them) and High Definition Sports Torrents (better system than TYT but not as extensive)

Another good online sports option (though not for NFL games) for those who can access a U.S. based IP address is ESPN360.com.

It's the streaming service from ESPN. And, it's free to those who have a U.S. cable television account with one of the many major U.S. providers who partner with ESPN.

Basically, the process is, the person with the eligible U.S. cable TV account needs to register online with ESPN from that location, where eligibility is verified I believe thru the registering IP address.

But after registering, you can use your ESPN360.com ID and password to log-in and watch their content online from any location, provided you're using a US IP address.

ESPN360 content is great in several respects. They not only show live games, but also have archived games available for streaming days and even weeks after their original airing. And their content includes Wed and Friday NBA games, a ton of college football and basketball, and a variety of other stuff.