Thaivisa Was An "Accident From Start"

webfact

Congrats George on a successful and innovative site. Now get off your arse and put in a good day's work. :)

I agree, who the heck is he to think 16 hours a day is an adequate amount of time to be working? Lazy bum. :D

I'd often wondered about the story of ThaiVisa's beginnings. I love learning about success stories as it inspires me to pursue my own future success story. Well done George and thank you for giving us a unique place on the web.

Being a member of a few other forums -- some about Thailand, others about photography -- ThaiVisa is, without question, the best run, so I congratulate George. In general I believe people are treated fairly by the moderators, although on occasion a tad bit of whim is involved in determining which posts are suddenly closed. Okay, I give ThaiVisa only an A-. :)

Being a member of a few other forums -- some about Thailand, others about photography -- ThaiVisa is, without question, the best run, so I congratulate George. In general I believe people are treated fairly by the moderators, although on occasion a tad bit of whim is involved in determining which posts are suddenly closed. Okay, I give ThaiVisa only an A-. :)

That is better than a B- :D

Personally, I think a better title would have been

"ThaiVisa was an accidental success."

But we get the message...

I read the title rather quickly and thought it said that Thaivisa "was an accident from the start" ; and wondered why a moderator of all people was making that claim.

Then I read the posts and re-read the title; you're right about a better title.

Speed reading has its problems. I tried the technique once before venturing into " War and Peace"

It's about Russia. :)

But as I said in an earlier post. Well done George.

Thanks for that webfact, interesting read.

I'm still surprised George didnt mention me though :D ....perhaps Im not being naughty enuf :)

Constructive criticizem and playing "the devils advocate" usually has a good effect on any forum. You do it to perfection. Keep it up. :D

I think George and the team, are doing a great job. This forum must have one of the broadest range of posts of any forum. I know many have been very helpful to me personally, like wise, I have been able to help a few others on the forum too. I think George deserves all the credit he can get. Well done.

Congrats George on a successful and innovative site. Now get off your arse and put in a good day's work. :)

I agree, who the heck is he to think 16 hours a day is an adequate amount of time to be working? Lazy bum. :D

Neo, Neo, plug back in and save the grid!

George, good job and good luck too. It is unique here.

SBK, love the shoes.

Blahniks or Lilly St Cyr?

:D