Bangna Trat Hotel ? What Hotel Near Central Bangna ? Love Hotel ?

frenchFARANGbkk

Bangna Trat hotel ? What hotel near Central Bangna ? Any other choice better than old 13 coins on Bangna Trat ?

Hi,

Do you know any cheap but good hotel on BangNa Trat road near Central Bangna, but better than 13 coins (except if they have renovated it ?)

I am not looking for luxury but for a clean place, around 1000 thb.

Love hotels also accepted as soon as they are clean and not too old !

Thanks.

LOL, I think Richard was referring to your "Love hotels OK" phrase in the OP. By which I believe you mean "short time" hotels. The Avana is quite good at around 800 /night. Romance serviced apartments on Srinakarin soi 56 are excellent and only five minutes from central Bang Na priced at 1,000/night, better than a five star hotel but without the room service.

Edited by midasthailand

Yeah thats the website, but the rooms are not nearly as nice as the picture, and the price is a lot higher than either it used to be or is if you just show up. Avana is ok but the staff are pretty lame .... I caught the ladyboy waiter dude pressing all the elevator buttons in the morning once just to make it annoying for the guests to get down. And the water is just barely warm, not even good for a shower. Another plus for Nirand is the motorcycle dudes are right there and lots of bars on the road. If you want conversation with people from all over the world Avana is the place, if you want more local 13 coins or nirand grand, romance I hear is good but never been there. I would just spend a night a each and decide for yourself .... I used to pay by the month but wish I had paid by the day and tried more first. If I had to stay at one it would be Nirand Grand just because it's close to a lot of bars, cheap beer store ect.

• 2 years later...