Thailand's First Survey Of Penis Sizes Launched As Part Campaign For Safe Sex

george

Old Navy sayings :-

Blimey! You're rigged like a Nagasaki donkey/Zanzibar bloodhound.

Yeah, it's my Mums fault. She used to lift me out of my pram with it - 0r - Yeah. We were so poor that I didn't have any toys when I was young.

It was commonly accepted that those who appeared to be well endowed didn't get very much bigger when called to action whereas those who appeared to be less fortunate grew mightily. Hence the saying 'It doesn't matter how much is on deck. What counts is how much you've got in the cable locker'.

The Royal Navy was sensible in that condoms were made available free of charge. I used to take handfuls and kept my civilian mates who were too shy to buy at the chemist or the hairdressers fully geared up.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gets the job to test condoms before they leave the factory?

And if people are serious about recycling, should they then rinse out and re-use rubbers? (for the English reading this, no it's not a reference to galoshes).

If God had wanted us to wear rubbers, he would have given all men an extra finger with a tiny sharp fingernail to pierce the tightly wrapped condom packages in the heat of passion.

And, if anyone has read the instructions within each pack of rubbers, they're probably the same sorts who read, and then keep in a safe place, the instructions for using their bread toaster.

Edited by brahmburgers

Thailand is a major manufacturer and exporter of condoms for western nations. Next time you are in a Alliance-Unichem (Boots) /Walgreens/CVS/ TESCO/ADSA pick up a box of condoms. It will most likely say Made in Thailand. My understanding is that the Thai facilities still supply most of the west. That means that the condoms sold in the west are the same as the ones in Thailand.

No it doesn't. It means that the condoms sold in the west are manufactured in the same facilities as the condoms sold in Thailand.

exactly... and they are made to fit the norms of the countries they are sold in.... geriatrickid is way too confused or trying to make excuses... :D maybe the ones he buys in walgreens are too big, while the ones he buys here fits... ???

Ok, I will try one more time. Please pay attention and read closely.

Yes condom manufacturers make different sizes, but they are labeled and branded as such. A regular condom manufactured and sold by Durex in Thailand is the SAME as what is available in the UK or the USA. Durex doesn't have different machines for different markets, nor is it cost effective to recertify a production line everytime you make condoms. In order to sell into the UK, Australia, USA etc. the condom has to meet strict standards. You can't just switch a machine over without recertifying and going through QC verification. Condom manufacturing comes under various countries pharmaceutical regulations and the standards for certification of production are the same for condoms as they are for making other items considered to be "medical devices".

I can argue technicalities all I want, but it will be a waste on some people, so instead here is a size list of common brands to help you lotharios with a big penis select an appropriate brand. Read the boxes and the product monographs for more specific size information.

Brand & Style Length (mm)/Width (max/min in mm)

Durex

Close Fit 178 - 49

Sensation 178 - 52

Ribbed 178 - 53

Pleasuremax 195 - 66/54

Elite, Extra Safe, Featherlite, Performa, Select Flavors, Tingle 205 - 63/52

Avanti Ultima 205 -63/52

Comfort XL 251 - 63/54

Lifestyles

Straight, Flared/Baggy, Studded, Ribbed, Flared 150/200 - 52

Contoured 160/200 - 49

Extra Large 195/200 - 56

Kimono

MicroThin (Ultra Lubricated/Ultra Thin), Thin, Textured 190 - 52

MicroThin Large, MAXX 195 -59.5/52

This is straight out of a freshman business course on marketing. It's all about product and brand differentiation.

If your condom does not fit, then go and buy a different product. The fact is that if the Durex Ribbed is too small for you in Thailand, it will be too small for you in the USA or UK because it is the same <deleted> condom size.

If some of you are still having trouble understanding condom sizes consult the manufacturers' websites or better yet, buy a few different brands and try out the fit.

I guess what your trying to say is that Thailand makes all the 'small' sizes for the UK, USA, and Australia. :):D:D

Edited by ThaiFelix

Who gets the job to test condoms before they leave the factory?

And if people are serious about recycling, should they then rinse out and re-use rubbers? (for the English reading this, no it's not a reference to galoshes).

If God had wanted us to wear rubbers, he would have given all men an extra finger with a tiny sharp fingernail to pierce the tightly wrapped condom packages in the heat of passion.

And, if anyone has read the instructions within each pack of rubbers, they're probably the same sorts who read, and then keep in a safe place, the instructions for using their bread toaster.

Well funny as it sounds, I was offered a job as QC (Quality Controller) for Ansells (local condom manuf.) back in Oz a few years back but had to refuse as I had just taken up another position. But I did fantasize about the testing procedure?!! Also a unique ice breaker for the old 'what do you do for a living?' line.!! :)

What's the percentage rate (%) import duty on condoms from abroad???

Do the Thai customs folks open them to inspect them??? :)

Also, do they make a distinction (discount) for new vs. used??? :D

If Thailand is the condom capital of the world as we have been advised here, why should there be any import duty?

Can't comment as I'm not too familiar with Thai condoms. I have to custom order all my condoms from Africa just to get one big enough. :cheesy:

Probably you are waring them over your head ..... :D:D

LOS's dammd lucky I'm not there during all of this...I'd throw the survey "curve" way-off to the rodzilla-side (left)

TMI? :D:D:)

MaiThaiMai

:D:D:D

I love this! Everyone failed to spot the nice little earner for someone......"A Bt200million budget has been approved"......I wonder where that will go. And all you guys using condoms with your "girlfriends" are they the ones you bar fine every weekend? Ever heard of stable relationships ? I wonder who's brother got the contract to produce these measuring tapes and sell them at an exorbitant price? Shades of the up country rubber glove scam a few years back. On the odd ocassion I do bar fine I cut the fingers off one of those over priced gloves and use it, 5 shots per glove!

"Stable relationships"? Isn't that where deviant women have sex with horses? :)