Need A Maid / Personal Assistant / Babysitter

rockhardbkk

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful, don't splash out. That's thirty quid a week for a  maid/babysitter/PA/Seceratary/driver/gardener/general dogsbody :o

BTW Lampard - We're not in England, we're in Thailand. I don't give a shit how many quid it costs. I do however care how many BAHT it will cost. Flipping Wanke#...

Rockhardbkk,

here is a place that could be good for you.

Rockhardsplace

:D

Careful, don't splash out. That's thirty quid a week for a  maid/babysitter/PA/Seceratary/driver/gardener/general dogsbody :D

BTW Lampard - We're not in England, we're in Thailand. I don't give a shit how many quid it costs. I do however care how many BAHT it will cost. Flipping Wanke#...

Rockhardbkk,

here is a place that could be good for you.

Rockhardsplace

:D

:D:o:D:D:D

I can suggest the 2 nurses (sic) who took care of me, trouble is, they don't start until 0100. :o

Any special treatment ?

or happy ending? :D

Yes & Yes...... only 2000B a errrm..... shift :D

2,000 a month he might take one of them :D

Well it is a beginning for negotiation :D

I asked a simple question...nobody has gave me any concrete answers other than RedX who has been quite helpful. I don't have attitudes with people unless they have attitudes like Lampard where he comes off as a stuffy British ######.

As far as why the girl left...if she was so unhappy my guess is she wouldn't have called us asking for her job back. She bailed to be with her Thai boyfriend in the Baan Naawk not because she hated working with us. She did a good job, didn't mouth off and was treated with respect. She was paid what many people pay their maids which was also fair. So the attitude I've displayed here has nothing to do with her leaving.

You speak of intelligence yet I haven't gotten any decent answers from those who question it. Lampard I used to knock pricks like you out for the fun of it and my guess is it's happened to you before for being such a <deleted>. If you can't answer the question (which you didn't) then shut your mouth. I guess your mama didn't teach you that if you can't say something nice, SHUT THE ###### UP!

I asked a simple question...nobody has gave me any concrete answers other than RedX who has been quite helpful. I don't have attitudes with people unless they have attitudes like Lampard where he comes off as a stuffy British ######.

As far as why the girl left...if she was so unhappy my guess is she wouldn't have called us asking for her job back. She bailed to be with her Thai boyfriend in the Baan Naawk not because she hated working with us. She did a good job, didn't mouth off and was treated with respect. She was paid what many people pay their maids which was also fair. So the attitude I've displayed here has nothing to do with her leaving.

You speak of intelligence yet I haven't gotten any decent answers from those who question it.  Lampard I used to knock pricks like you out for the fun of it and my guess is it's happened to you before for being such a <deleted>. If you can't answer the question (which you didn't) then shut your mouth. I guess your mama didn't teach you that if you can't say something nice, SHUT THE ###### UP!

So you DO know me. I didn't think you did. :o

You speak of intelligence yet I haven't gotten any decent answers from those who question it.  Lampard I used to knock pricks like you out for the fun of it and my guess is it's happened to you before for being such a <deleted>. If you can't answer the question (which you didn't) then shut your mouth. I guess your mama didn't teach you that if you can't say something nice, SHUT THE ###### UP!

Gawd help anyone working for you with your utter crappy attitude! The advice you got was not what you wanted to hear so you attack to defend. Very odd.

Gawd help anyone working for you with your utter crappy attitude! The advice you got was not what you wanted to hear so you attack to defend. Very odd.

Don't you lot worry about it :o Thanks for the support. Sounds like a sceptic tank anyway. Remember they knock out everyone except the guys they're aiming for.

Anyway I'm off this one now. I'd hate to waste my 1,000 post on a piece of dogs turd.

Edited by lampard10

Rock hard i have the perfect lady for you, i can recomend her very, very highly. a great PA, loves cooking and loves children too. A very good personality, wonderful lady all round. Unfortunatley as she is such a nice person, i cant seriously consider recommender you to her after your violent threats to members in this forum i couldnt in all fairness to her let her take the risk. I am how ever very glad i read all posts b4 replying as i could have made a big mistake in offering you her contact details. She deserves better.

P.S i am available for knocking out any time after Songkran, if i havent already been so by a fast moving bucket of water!

Edited by Boatabike

I'm wondering what the 'rock hard' bit means;

(a) Rock hard fist..............fights anything that he sees

(:o Rock hard dick............fcuks anything he sees

© Rock hard brain..........too <deleted> old to do either.

Hey Rockard,

Are you the guy that used to have the big moustache and dress in black leather, parading around with The Village People?

Maybe thats why she left because of abusive dress sense??

Hey Rockard,

Are you the guy that used to have the big moustache and dress in black leather, parading around with The Village People?

Maybe thats why she left because of abusive dress sense??

:o

RockHard, because I don't live in Bangkok, I'm staggered to hear what farang in the capital city pay their maids. Good, reliable, hard-working chambermaids in Chiang Mai earn 4,000 baht per month for working six 8-hour shifts per week, cleaning rooms all day. Housekeeping supervisors make no more than 6,500. But price doesn't seem to be too important an issue in your case, and since it's Bangkok, everything apparently costs double or triple, except for wages of teachers and govt. employees.

Yes, you seem to need two employees: the full-time, live-in nanny and housekeeper, and a PA. I suggest the domestic help be performed by a woman over 40 and under 60. Workers in Thailand understand that older people don't have much stamina or strength; it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The PA should have a uni degree, which some people consider equivalent to a secondary education in the West. But will the applicants think the job as an in-home PA looks that good on their resume? I don't know.

Good luck. I suspect you're not half as bad as many here have made you out to be - you just don't take crap off of anybody.

No worries, Chalkie :o

We all have bad hair days, this guy seems to make it a habit.

A good post by you, very helpful to someone looking for a maid et al :D

I pay our maid ฿4,000 five days four to five hours a day. My staff in the shop & pub. ฿3,000 first month,then up to ฿4,500. Two supervisors ฿8,000 each. They get free accomodation,free food,free drink and four days paid holiday a month, which they never take. They all make an extra ฿1,500 a month in tips. I believe a happy workforce is a good workforce. My girls love working for me. I love them working for me.btw most of them are family anyway.