Can I Take Kamagra Back Into Australia?

pigh123

Hey I have about 15 Kamagra tablets and was wondering if theres any problems taking them home to Australia with me?

The missus insists :)

A guy in a bar said that its fine because its not a controlled substance?

Is theres a limit to how many I can take home?

Just want to make sure

Whether he be right or wrong, you are right to check first before taking the word of "some guy in a bar".

At a guess I would say it is a controlled substance and so you may get into trouble without a prescription, I am no expert though and so maybe you should look for an Ozzie customs website or something.

Edited by Moonrakers

Whether he be right or wrong, you are right to check first before taking the word of "some guy in a bar".

At a guess I would say it is a controlled substance and so you may get into trouble without a prescription, I am no expert though and so maybe you should look for an Ozzie customs website or something.

I took 1000 gels back once 20boxes of 50, and the customs saw them . She said nothing. I have a letter from my Doctor for all of my prescription.

Here is extract from the on-line brochure from Aust Customs:

You need to declare all drugs and medicines

including prescription medications, alternative,

herbal and traditional medicines, vitamin and mineral

preparation formulas to Customs and Border

Protection. Some products require a permit or

quarantine clearance and/or a letter or prescription

from your doctor describing your medication and

medical condition.

Theoretically even aspirin should be declared - When I was in the "nothing to declare" lane I got pulled up in a random check. They found nothing of course, but the officer said sternly "do you know you can get fined for not declaring these aspirins" meaning eventhough they did not find anything, technically I had breached their requirements. Fortunately, I was aware that he was just on a power trip and having loads of experience with these types, I just feigned concern and apologised and he just said stiffly: " just remember for next time". <deleted>. As for Kamagra, take your chances and hope you dont get a <deleted> Aust Customs Officer on a power trip.

If I were you I'd post them home just before you leave. (No name on the envelope, just an address). If they get stopped on the way, they'll just get binned, no ones going to take the time to chase up where such a small amount is going.

i came through customs in Brisbane on wendsday.The beagle decided he liked the smell of my testes so they put me through the ropes i produced a plastic box that i carry two panadine,blood pressure tablets and a valium to put me to sleep on the plane if needed.They didnt bat an eyelid searched my bum bag emptied my pockets then let me go didnt even go through my suitcase.All just because doggie had a sniff it didnt sit or point just had a good sniff then left but that was enough to delay me for a extra three quarters of a hour.

• 4 months later...
You can take 30 days worth of medication, and should declare it. As for taking more, will let you know when i get back in January.
i went through the ''declare'' area, I had some wood and also some gifts, as i told thecustms bloke, he picked up the two boxes of kamagra i had , 100 satchels, he asked what was in package, i told him that they were for erectile dysfunction, he just smiled and said ,ok. Didnt ask how many, eventhought only 30 days of medication are allowed. Its the luck of the draw, but now, i post them back.

You can take 30 days worth of medication, and should declare it. As for taking more, will let you know when i get back in January.
i went through the ''declare'' area, I had some wood

Too much info..