Storage Unit In Pattaya

rolypie

My house is turning in to a wharehouse for everyones gear. I have many friends who come to Thailand regularly and stay in hotels but like there own sofa. microwave, dvd players etc etc etc so my spare rooms are getting cluttered not to mention the motorbikes around the rear of the property, surely there must be secure units where all these items can be stored where everyone can chip in a little for all year storage of their possessions?

Any idea Folks? :)

Roly.

There are large lock up storage units ( 48 square meters by 3 .5 meters heigh ) at Duck square directly behind big C ,south Pattaya .Some units B3,000 a month ,but ones facing the front road B5,000 a month .They have an office in the complex .Bring a Thai speaker if you can as they have limited English .

There are large lock up storage units ( 48 square meters by 3 .5 meters heigh ) at Duck square directly behind big C ,south Pattaya .Some units B3,000 a month ,but ones facing the front road B5,000 a month .They have an office in the complex .Bring a Thai speaker if you can as they have limited English .

I've had one for about 3 years and they are OK BUT check above the false ceilings to make sure the units next door and behind are sectioned off as they climb over the walls into your room (i've had musical equipment stripped out and just the cases left behind. If you store big stuff then you'll be ok just put a good lock on.

:)

I've had one for about 3 years and they are OK BUT check above the false ceilings to make sure the units next door and behind are sectioned off as they climb over the walls into your room (i've had musical equipment stripped out and just the cases left behind. If you store big stuff then you'll be ok just put a good lock on.

:)

Good point ,anyway i have a road frontage unit there now for 7 months without a problem .Just lately many units have become advailable ,maybe due to the current echonomic climate .The units have water and electric and toilet .

Ask to see a few units as some have been upgraded by previous occupants .