Looking For A Flatmate

justbethebestyou

I'm a well-organized, clean, and trustworthy Thai/Chinese girl who is looking for a female roommate to share the condo together.

My condo is located in Saphan Khwai area with 31.3 sq.m. (corner room), fully furnished with one bedroom, one bathroom, one small living room, and kitchen.

5 mins walk to BTS and 7-11 stores, BIG C supermarket, hospitals nearby.

The rent costs 8,500 THB includes bills.

They provide necessary facilities: internet,gym, rooftop swimming pool, and sauna room.

If anyone interested, please contact me as soon as possible. We can discuss more in details.

Thank you.

Just wondering how an area the size of 31sq.m can fit four rooms in it?

Why not? But I would not call it a 1-bedroom unit, rather, it is a studio.

Think of a 4m x8m space (less 1m2 for columns and duct shaft).

On one side is a 1.5m strip for the bathroom, pantry and balcony. And the other 2.5m strip for the dining, sofa and the bedroom with a window. A sliding door separates the sofa from the bedroom. Thus the living and dining area has no window for natural ventilation and light.

Well that's analysed the room, anyone got anything useful for the OP?

Yes. I am renovating a proper 1-bedroom condo unit of 63m2 and will be renting it out at Bt17k a month. Located near BTS Prakhanong, the unit will have internet, cable TV, and the usual facilities of fitness, sauna and swimming pool.

Internal area is 51m2 while a stretch of balcony outside the living room and bedroom totals 12m2 and looking down on to the pool from the 4th floor.

Unit is ready for renting out early January. It is easier to find a flatmate to share a large unit if the OP is interested.

Yes. I am renovating a proper 1-bedroom condo unit of 63m2 and will be renting it out at Bt17k a month. Located near BTS Prakhanong, the unit will have internet, cable TV, and the usual facilities of fitness, sauna and swimming pool.

Internal area is 51m2 while a stretch of balcony outside the living room and bedroom totals 12m2 and looking down on to the pool from the 4th floor.

Unit is ready for renting out early January. It is easier to find a flatmate to share a large unit if the OP is interested.

If she's looking for a flatmate for an 8500/month apartment, I'm guessing she needs to save money. Why would she want to share a 17,000/month apartment with a roommate and STILL pay 8500 for her half?

If she's looking for a flatmate for an 8500/month apartment, I'm guessing she needs to save money. Why would she want to share a 17,000/month apartment with a roommate and STILL pay 8500 for her half?

Her earlier topic post was Bt13k a month to be shared 50-50.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Seeking-Room...ok-t305729.html

I would imagine Bt8.5k is now the half amount... :)