Search Engine Optimization

ChiangMaiThai

I'm looking for someone who is an expert in search engine optimization who can analyze our website and then devise a plan to help us rise significantly in the rankings for certain search terms. Of course google is filled with companies claiming that they have the secret, but its hard to know who to trust. If anyone is aware of anyone who can offer this service, please let me know.

I'm looking for someone who is an expert in search engine optimization who can analyze our website and then devise a plan to help us rise significantly in the rankings for certain search terms. Of course google is filled with companies claiming that they have the secret, but its hard to know who to trust. If anyone is aware of anyone who can offer this service, please let me know.

This matter has been the subject of numerious threads, the last being earlier this month at: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...0960&hl=ranking

Save your money. Work on building that better website. Your efforts will be rewarded.

good luck :o

I was doing that during '97-'98, when the internet was far less competitive.

One of the most popular search engines back then was "infoseek". We had a way to put our sites in the TOP 10 places for every 2 words combination we wanted. Not one of the top 10. ALL OF THEM (using several domains and designs).

We made lots of money from banners... Apart from that, we gathered a database of over 50,000 people (our sites were mostly matchmaking sites).

But infoseek noticed and changed their algorithm parameters every week. In addition, we had to maintain our presence every day as competitors figured out how to do that as well. Eventually we couldn't keep track, it became too complicated. I don't think anything like that can be done now.

ChiangMaiThai, one simple and easy thing that might help...

Put the in the search words you want to use, and see who comes up in the returns. Look at the words bolded, and try to figure out where they're placed in the page structure, like title, meta tags, or wherever.

Copy :o

I had someone copy my page titles and Meta exactly, and I've since seen their pages showing not far below mine now, whereas they were never showing on the fiest page of returns before. I better watch myself :D