To Set Up A Shop In Thailand

Hello ;

what i have to do "at first" to set up a shop and make a bussiness in Thailand as an farang man

( i have tourist visa already and i stay in pattaya) ( i have non idea what to do about this case)

what i have to do all about to set up a bussiness in Thailand ? ( pattaya)

would you please explain to me where to go and what to do with all small details !

i will be very glad to have information about it. i want to lease a shop in pattaya and import my stuff

and i want to sell in my shop ; what is the customs procedure to import stuff from europe to

thailand and sell the stuff at shop ? ( garment) is it a good idea to make bussiness in Thailand?

how is the tax law and other procedures at all ? Thank you )

peter

Hi Peter.

Talk to a good reliable accountant (if there are any that won't rip you off). You will need a Work Permit which needs to be issued by a Company, which you will need to set up first. Customs are a nightmare and a law unto their own. Unless you have a smart Thai girl with you who can negotiate in business I suggest you don't do business in Thailand, as there are too many bureaucratic pitfalls (bullsh.t) for a Farang. (Unless you have big pockets full of cash).

Anyway good luck.