Bangkok Dentist

POAK

Hi, I am wanting the help from anyone who has used and can recommend a good dentist. I have fractured a tooth and need to get it looked at A.S.A.P.

I am living near Sukhumvit, so anyone who can recommend a good dentist in the area would be much appreciated.

Thank you, will go and check them out. It looks like it's going to cost me an arm and a leg, need to get a root canal and a crown :)

I actually go to Srinakarinwirot University to do my dental work. If you are not in a rush, then its worth checking out as it is cheaper than most places. If you are in pain, go to a regular dentist. Their number is 02-649-5227 however, they don't speak much English there.

If you have the time, go to Sukhumvit 23 at the beginning of the soi. Get on the motorbike and tell them you want to go to Srinakarinwirot. It will cost you 10 baht. Then you will have to walk to the back of the campus, past the cafeteria to find the dental office/building. The walk will take about 10 minutes. They will first have you examined, probably x-ray the problem area, diagnose the problem and then you will have to wait a couple weeks to actually have an appointment. If you have the patience, its worth it. If not, go the Dental Hospital route.

Thank you for your reply, I have an idea what the same procedure will cost me back in Australia and have emailed a few places in Bangkok. I have had a few replies to my emails and they have all said about the same price 13,000THB for a root canal and crown. Cost should not come into this, I just want to find a dentist that will do a good job, so I don't have to keep going back to get the problem fixed every time.

my regular dentist is in Ramkamheang, this place is cosy, price reasonable, equipments are modern, most importantly the staffs are friendly and speak english.

i did a search and found that the have a website too

Pruksa Dental Clinic

205/1 Soi.Ramkamheang 21 Praditmanuthum Rd. Wangthonglang Bangkok Tel.02-318-7758

I've had some really good and some really bad work done here in Thailand. Worth bearing in mind that the individual dentist you get at a clinic is going to make a big difference - I've been to a couple of highly recommended places, and been paired with bad dentists...

My g/f did work experience (when she was considering studying dentistry) at a few different places, and on her recommendation I went to see this woman:

http://www.bangkokperiodontist.com/

Who was really really really good. Highly recommend her work - so much so that I decided to get some of the cosmetic stuff I'd wanted done for a long time done with her, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

have personaly used and very happy with service of BIDC ( bangkok international dental center )

oppesite MBK www.bangkokdental.com

had DR Chutima as my dental surgent .. kind english speaking and offerd a pain free service .. :)

as for what work i had done every aspect of the work was discussed before work was started and several solutions was offerd

and recomendations where honest . ( she didnt recomend the most expencive work just to make a few extra $ )

Higly recomended price is in the middel to high end of the scale

but compaird to wesern world prices and service GREAT value for your $

I use Ladda Dental Clinic on first floor of Nana Square Building on corner of Sukhumvit and Soi 3. It's a small shopping complex right on the corner, with Starbucks, Burger King, etc in the building. It's not the bars, go-go complex on Soi 4, which is on the opposite side of Sukhumvit.

I use Ladda Dental Clinic on first floor of Nana Square Building on corner of Sukhumvit and Soi 3. It's a small shopping complex right on the corner, with Starbucks, Burger King, etc in the building. It's not the bars, go-go complex on Soi 4, which is on the opposite side of Sukhumvit.

We also use Ladda and she is excellent and at a good price.

We also use Ladda and she is excellent and at a good price.