Massage Place In Boyztown Pattaya

anon8

Hi, fellow members!

Does anybody happen to know the background of the massage place in soi BoyzTown, Pattaya, just off of 2. Road, on the right hand side. Would like to talk to the owner of

this place.

Man Massage is the newest name for the place, used go by name of Scandic Massage..

It has changed names and owners through the years. It is across from Toy Boy and Le Cafe Royal.

Any info would be great! Thanks, guys!

Edited by valgehiir

What with all the name changes I just can't keep up. I used to go there but they redecortaed, changed staff, put up the price of drinks, altered the opening hours and banned glasses. As a result I couldn't see much and found it all a pain in the arse.

so, nobody knows nothing, other than pain in or around arse area?

Strange strange strange..

The place certainly looks and feels as it run by the same young men who are loitering outside the establishment.

The pain? it could not have possibly started at that place, comrade Loquent!? We are talking about the Man Club, correct? Formerly known as Scandic (colorful Scandic banner is still on the wall, so breathtakingly beautiful that new owners had no heart to take it down)

I'm curious about the pain because.. how can anybody be so desperate as to hire services in THAT place.. notice that I use the word 'place' instead of far more appropriate words like 'dive', 'dump'.. mmm.. 'hole'

Which takes us back to the question.. how owns that 'place', please? The boys themselves, as LLC?

I think now is an appropriate time to raise the usual flag about Thaivisa not being the place to discuss in detail access to prostitution, nor to spread innuendo about businesses with whom one has some kind of axe to grind. Those who *do* have more information about the venue can send a PM to the OP; otherwise, it doesn't seem that further public discussion is warranted.