Sending A Honda Scoopy To Phuket!transportation Company?

nikotin888

Hello everybody!

I have to send a Honda Scoopy Scooter to a friend of mine in Phuket this week and now i am looking for a affordable trustworthy transportation company which what i could sent it up there!

Anybody done something like this before or just knows a good company?

Thx for any Help!

regards

Wrap the bike in plastic yourself so you know the job is good enough.. and take a picture outside the postoffice before you send it. I had trouble once when i sent it, side fairing was scratched alot when i went to pick it up.. and they claimed that the damage was there when it was sent. Kinda funny since i was the one sending it and flew to the destination.

The officer at the postoffice checked some papers and claimed that the damage wasnt their doing so any insurance wasnt happening, talked with the manager.. ended with some wasted time and a ruined day.. anger managerment thank you.

But i have sent a few bikes with the post office and this is the only time this has happened. Otherwise they do a good job

P.S

Don't forget to remove the rear mirrors

D.S

Wrap the bike in plastic yourself so you know the job is good enough.. and take a picture outside the postoffice before you send it. I had trouble once when i sent it, side fairing was scratched alot when i went to pick it up.. and they claimed that the damage was there when it was sent. Kinda funny since i was the one sending it and flew to the destination.

The officer at the postoffice checked some papers and claimed that the damage wasnt their doing so any insurance wasnt happening, talked with the manager.. ended with some wasted time and a ruined day.. anger managerment thank you.

But i have sent a few bikes with the post office and this is the only time this has happened. Otherwise they do a good job

P.S

Don't forget to remove the rear mirrors

D.S

Thanks for the information!Could you please tell how much you paid for the Service...cause if its to expensive i will drive up there myself and make an unplanned weekend in Phuket!

regards

As I recall, 900 baht Bangkok to Rayong. All done by the dealer, and when I picked the bike up at the post office, it was just sitting there waiting for me to roll it outside and start it up.

I think they do ask/require that there be no gasoline in it (hazards) so mine had about a cup, enough to drive down the road to a bottle shop.