What Happens To A Thai Company (on Paper) That Is No Longer Trading?

I'm hoping someone may know the answer to the following:

My husband and I had 2 companies formed in Thailand. One is in his name and one is in mine (one work permit a piece). The one in my name has since

stopped trading, courtesy of marital separation and divorce. I placed the Company, and it's assets, up for sale with my husband's agreement and left Thailand.

My, now ex-husband who is still in Thailand, stopped the sale 3 days from finalisation by taking over all the assets and inventory leaving me with a company

on paper only and nothing to sell. I am aware, through legal advice, that what he has done is illegal however, what I really need to know is what would be

happening to the Company itself.

Will it be accumulating fees or taxes etc. And how does one go about closing down a company?

I would appreciate any advice or information anyone can give me with regards to this.

You might be able to sell the empty company. If not, you need the help of an accounting office to liquidate the company, to prevent problems from arising if you would ever go back to Thailand. There have been threads before about liquidating a company and how much this should cost. Use the search function, "closing company" would probably be the most effective search term.