Price Of A Can Of Sprite?

cudaproject

The cost of a can of Sprite can vary greatly depending on where you make your purchase.

A 330ml can costs anything between 11 baht (discounted supermarket price) upto 300 Baht (certain Go-Go bars). Generally the Family Mart/7-11 price ranges from 13-18 baht depending on the location of the shop or the monthly pricelists.

I recommend that you visit Tesco-Lotus and buy a discounted 24 can case for between 225 baht and 255 baht. However do consider chilling costs, as supermarket cans sold in bulk are not pre-chilled, whereas Family Mart/7-11 individual can purchases are ready chilled and suitable for immediate consumption to help slake thirst quickly.

I'll be staying in Pattaya for a few weeks with my mate and we are both partial to a can of pop now and then. Does anyone know how much a can of sprite is?

you guys sound like quite the party animals...

Edited by turnpike

I really cant believe this is a serious question, there are actually people who go on holidays and they are worried about what the price of a can of sprite is....This is hilarious....Do everybody a favour and stay at home.

I can't believe somebody actually posted a serious response offering me advice on how much a can of sprite is! Gotcha Sid Barrett!

I really cant believe this is a serious question, there are actually people who go on holidays and they are worried about what the price of a can of sprite is....This is hilarious....Do everybody a favour and stay at home.

I'd hazard a guess that it's just a satire on another thread. I'm sure that not all of us are alcoholics so why not open the way for the sugar addicts too? :)

I can't believe somebody actually posted a serious response offering me advice on how much a can of sprite is! Gotcha Sid Barrett!

A cruel and loathsome act; 'cudaproject':

Next time, when you might proffer a bona fide question you will (I hope) be ignored by the whole of the TV community.

Better to buy a big (2ltr) bottle and split it into small bottles. Most hotels - even cheap places - will give a bottle or 2 of free water each day. So within a few days you will have accumulated enough emptys to re-use.

PS if you are staying in a cheap hotel and you like the feel of a good carpet - then just pop to BigC and buy a cheap door mat and some strong sticking tape. Simply cut the mat in to two peices and tape one to each foot. You will have the feel of a much more expesive room whilst walking the floor.

Better to buy a big (2ltr) bottle and split it into small bottles. Most hotels - even cheap places - will give a bottle or 2 of free water each day. So within a few days you will have accumulated enough emptys to re-use.

PS if you are staying in a cheap hotel and you like the feel of a good carpet - then just pop to BigC and buy a cheap door mat and some strong sticking tape. Simply cut the mat in to two peices and tape one to each foot. You will have the feel of a much more expesive room whilst walking the floor.

:) and get yourself a big plastic bucket and dump the daily 2 free water bottle in there - you'll never ever have the need to buy bottled water. :D

Hotel?

Hotel? What's all that about then eh? Luxury! Blimmen luxury that's wot it is!

Argh, you young kids today think you got it tough? Well let me tell you where the real men drinks their bedtime sprite.

When I go to Thailand, I buy that thar sticky tape and the plastic rug and sleep under bridge, by khlong ...

Aye you donno have no respect for the right place to git drunk on a good dram of sprite, no you don't!

:)

Unbelievable there are people like this roaming free.

Gee I am going to Thailand how much is a can of Sprite?

Forget about the potential protests, ISA, falling baht rate, just worry about Sprite.

Please do Thailand a favor and go somewhere else.

We have enough losers here as it is

Good God..... are you for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You beat me to it.

I think the nature of thread topics is beyond a joke on TV these days.

Are these people actually reliant on themselves or those around them?

I wouldn't be surprised if the next thread on TV will read 'can someone wipe my ar*e when I come to Thailand!'

:)

Make your own

Glass of water

Loads of sugar

A few of them pesky little ants (find there way into anythin)

Give it a big shake

Voila!!!

Get a few big bites and a night crawler to go with it and you have got yourself a good night.

These threads are getting worse by the day :)

Make your own

Glass of water

Loads of sugar

Give it a big shake

Voila!!!

Get a few big bites and a night crawler to go with it and you have got yourself a good night.

I think a slice of lemon would be needed to have that authentic spritey taste :D

Make your own

Glass of water

Loads of sugar

Give it a big shake

Voila!!!

Do you know how to make narcotics to?lol

The cost of a can of Sprite can vary greatly depending on where you make your purchase.

A 330ml can costs anything between 11 baht (discounted supermarket price) upto 300 Baht (certain Go-Go bars). Generally the Family Mart/7-11 price ranges from 13-18 baht depending on the location of the shop or the monthly pricelists.

I recommend that you visit Tesco-Lotus and buy a discounted 24 can case for between 225 baht and 255 baht. However do consider chilling costs, as supermarket cans sold in bulk are not pre-chilled, whereas Family Mart/7-11 individual can purchases are ready chilled and suitable for immediate consumption to help slake thirst quickly.

LOL :):D:D