Christmas Dinner In Pattaya

M&M

Hi all, Santas & Scrooges & Merry Christmas :)

Can anyone recommend places in Pattaya that will be doing a full on Christmas dinner either on 24th or 25th.

I will have my 5 year old with me so so it needs to be somewhere family friendly.

Also any idea about prices?

Have a great festive season!

M&M

in case you haven't noticed, it is Nov 26, almost a month away from xmas so any advice given could be completely in-correct in 4 weeks time

Said restaurant could be a gay go-go establishment in that time...

Don't be so stupid. And Easyride if you think 750 baht is expensive then you really do have problems.

Edited by Dpolenz

Do the Lek Hotel. Done it twice. Their Xmas buffet is really good. All the western things, roast, ham, and real turkey. I mean real turkey with legs in the air and a carcass. Not some preseed turkey loaf. Sit outside and enjoy the weather.

I just can't recall the price but I know it wasn't bad, because I would not have paid it if it was high.

Do the Lek Hotel. Done it twice. Their Xmas buffet is really good. All the western things, roast, ham, and real turkey. I mean real turkey with legs in the air and a carcass. Not some preseed turkey loaf. Sit outside and enjoy the weather.

I just can't recall the price but I know it wasn't bad, because I would not have paid it if it was high.

Yes, excellent recommendation, it was 249 baht if I remember correctly.

Edited by syd barrett

The Party Shop every year we get lots of Farang families contacting us around Christmas time asking the same question.

So if you own a restaurant or hotel and are holding an event this year either email us or PM us and we will add you to our list that we will post on the front page of our website and provide to customers who contact us.

Don't delay, send us your info.

Thank you - that sounds like a good deal - and I won't feel too bad if my sone decides he's not a big turkey fan!

Could someone give me an idea as to where the Lek Hotel is?

Thanks again,

M&M

• 2 weeks later...
The Caddy Shack on Threpprasit Rd Soi 8 is a good food, family friendly place. They are doing a Xmas 3 course meal for 750b pp with 2 sittings but you have to book. Their tel no is 038300683

:)

The format has changed. It's now a single sitting buffet starting at 3pm.

You better get there early as I intend to consume a lot of turkey. :D

Thanks for the (positive) advice! Although 750baht is a bit steep for me - esp. with a young'un in tow.

Any cheaper alternetives (yeah, call me a cheapp charlie if you must!)

M&M

I doubt they'll charge your 5 years old kid 750 baht for the Christmas buffet at Caddy Shack. They do very good food, so you should do yourself a favour and check it out.

Thank you - that sounds like a good deal - and I won't feel too bad if my sone decides he's not a big turkey fan!

Could someone give me an idea as to where the Lek Hotel is?

Thanks again,

M&M

The LEK hotel is on 2nd road, just one short block South of Mike's Shopping Mall. The hotel is actually fairly large, and does front 2nd road, but there are advertising signs and shops that abut it,so the Hotel kind of blends in to the background a bit. The "front" door is not a big grandiose entryway.