Where To Drive Around For Good Rentals

gvallee2

What are the good areas to ride around and look for good deal on house rentals? We're looking for 1-2BR with yard(no thaistyle dank & dark moobaan) w/ acceptable furniture(not those broken down furniture from the 90's that most renters offer)

We're pretty much open for anywhere but thalang/airport/laguna. So where are the hidden small road with gems in chalong/rawai/phuket town/nai harn/surin.. anywhere! 2 years ago i looked around but i didnt find many places and especialy no acceptable deals(its either overpriced by 15 000baht or the furniture made me want to vomit)

Some small road name/moo baan projects with tons of rentals... developements.. anything!

Thanks

Edited by gvallee2

You don't say what price range or how long rental period. For long stay I would suggest the Chalong area on one of the many housing developments. Try looking along Chao Fa East or West, or Patak Village on Patak Road about 300m from Chalong Circle (left side). A lot of decent rentals available direct from owners. Save yourself agent charges if you have the time to serch about by yourself..

anywhere under 30 000baht a month. I want something small but extremely confortable.

Thanks ill check those areas

Land & House Park, Chalong.

heard a lot about that place but have no idea where it is near what road/intersection? i have not been in phuket for a long time

its a massive housing complex between the two chaofa roads, about 1-2kms from the circle?

Big gated entrances on both chaofa west (before the gas station) and chaofa east (before Chalong gym)

fwiw I recently went there and drove around looking for for rent signs and there werent many. I guess most of the owners go through agencies but maybe you will have better luck.