Invade It Online Store In Los

jaywalker

Excellent customer service, although as an upstart company they are not yet able to get the massive discounts from the distributors yet.

Resulting in not always the cheapest prices around, but IMO a small price to pay for proper/personal support!

Glad to hear good results, my comments where just to point out that putting an ad on a web site is not the only test you should apply to whether a company is reputable or not. There are so many stories on TV about people getting ripped off in Thailand and bad service. Personally I would be looking for good feedback the likes of above from Chrgrims and Monty before putting to much cash up front. If a company can provide good service they deserve to be rewarded and if you have to pay a little extra for that peace of mind it is money well spent.

They may be a little higher priced than some other online shops, but the service is excellent. Having that kind of support is well worth paying a bit more.

ADDED - My order was for Win 7 Pro, a new hard drive and a GB of RAM. Speedy shipping and their prompt advice was right on the money.

Edited by Gary A

Excellent customer service, although as an upstart company they are not yet able to get the massive discounts from the distributors yet.

Resulting in not always the cheapest prices around, but IMO a small price to pay for proper/personal support!

As forum sponsors Monty I would refer to them as a "start up company" Sorry, couldn't resist :)

Their chief technical guy, Thomas, is very helpful and excellent to deal with. I've had several eMail discussions and it's a REAL pleasure to not have to flounder through a language barrier when discussing technical issues.

On the items I've priced, they were a bit more expensive than venturing out into the local tech-bandit jungle-- but imho, a small price to pay for access to a staff you can actually converse with and service to your door.

My wife's computer crapped out and we talk to Invadet and quite liked what we heard and the price for the computer was actually a bit cheaper than the competition we checked in Hua Hin and Cha Am. For those of you unfamiliar with them they are located just north of the Toyota dealer in HH. At the time we bought the Acer computer we also bought wireless from them as the wife and I both have computers. They were kind enough to come by and hook it up and check everything out.

So a couple of weeks later my computer would not come up. Took it into invadeit and had them see if they could repair it. Since it was over five years old they could not get parts for it. But they did manage to get it working again but told me they did not know how long it would last, could be a couple of days or a couple of years. A week later it went belly up. We were very pleased with the computer we got for my wife so got the same thing for me, although I had them put windows 7 in it for me. I had told them I wanted to download some movies from the internet and they set it all up for me, and it worked very well and easy. They said they had a hard drive box that connected to the TV and you could access all your movies with a remote, rather than burning them all to DVD. It came with a 1,000 GB hard drive, could have gotten 1,500GB for a bit more money but that seemed like a massive amount of HD space and would take a huge amount of movies and TV programs to fill it up. So I settled for the 1,000GB HD. It's been a bit less than a month since they set this up for me and in that time I have downloaded 116 movies and over 200 TV episodes. During one 24 hour period I downloaded 22 movies.

Today they came by and set up wireless to my HD Box so we can access it from either of our computers, it also connects to the net and you can watch Youtube, (quality isn't great on a large screen) or you can listen to radio stations over the net or watch news on the net. It also simplifies the downloading as you can download direct to the HD Box and not have to go into the computer first.

So I can say without question that Thomas and Christian both know what they are doing and are easy to deal with. Nothing took over 2 days to get and I felt their prices were very reasonable. And one of the really nice things is you can ask them a question and they understand it. When I went to the Thai computer shops I never really knew if they understood the question or not.

My apologies I didn't mean to make this so long.

"I have downloaded 116 movies and over 200 TV episodes"

Off topic, but I assume you're aware of the Importance of backing-up all those goodies if you hope to keep them over time.

I've been reading recently about the failure rates of some of the 1TB and larger drives. It seems that the technology that enables those huge HDs to spin 24/7 at supersonic speeds is not yet as reliable as the older technology was. And of course, any HD can always fail at any time for any reason. None of that is any reflection on the supplier or manufacturer.