Calling All Turkeys

Gonzo the Face

To those of us who celebrated a day of thanksgiving yesterday, how was your turkey?

We , all, do have a lot to be thankful for, and I'm sure that having the ability to have a good dinner was one of them, and also to remember those less fortunate than ourselves. I hope in some way we all gave something to those in need even if it was just a thought and prayer.

Mine turkey was great ! ! For some reason, I didn't get to sit down for a full dinner, but rather nibbled all day long...

Care to say how was yours ??

gonzo

We had turkey/stuffing, cranberry, pineapple/cheese salad, mashed and sweet taters,deviled eggs,cauliflower/carrots/broccoli, apple and pumpkin pie. Invited neighbors/kids (less fortunate category) so ended up feeding 10. Had leftovers for breakfast and there is enough so no cooking today and maybe tomorrow. Thai women wanted receipt for the stuffing and pineapple/cheese salad and the turkey carcass to make soup. Happy lot.....

We had turkey/stuffing, cranberry, pineapple/cheese salad, mashed and sweet taters,deviled eggs,cauliflower/carrots/broccoli, apple and pumpkin pie. Invited neighbors/kids (less fortunate category) so ended up feeding 10. Had leftovers for breakfast and there is enough so no cooking today and maybe tomorrow. Thai women wanted receipt for the stuffing and pineapple/cheese salad and the turkey carcass to make soup. Happy lot.....

Now that sounds like a dang fine snack.... all adds up to giving thanks to the Indians for not being total veggo's

:)

See Gang ...... ole Slapout's got a heart after all..