Anyone Hire Out Cbr150's Or Honda Sonic Motorbikes?

pigh123

A friend of mine has sonic bikes, he's on Chang Kian Road (excuse the spelling), north west of the moat. His shop is just before the Muay Thai training. If you not know where it is just PM me and I'll give you his number.

Edited by womblejamie

Jaguar had sonics and cbr150s as of about a year ago. They're on a small soi off Moon Muang, I think it's the first soi on the left as you go up Moon Muang from Ratchawiti.

Thanks everyone for the advice. Ended up getting a CBR150 from Jaguar Bikes :) . Was riding with ease right away :D

Im in Fang at the moment heading up north and loving every minute of it :D

One question, has anyone dealt with Jaguar before? They seem like really nice people and were very helpful, but I forgot to check over the bike before I left and theres a small crack on the rear fender that was already there. Just wanted to see if anyone has had any bad experience with them?

Thanks again,

P

Jaguar had sonics and cbr150s as of about a year ago. They're on a small soi off Moon Muang, I think it's the first soi on the left as you go up Moon Muang from Ratchawiti.

Thanks everyone for the advice. Ended up getting a CBR150 from Jaguar Bikes :) . Was riding with ease right away :D

Im in Fang at the moment heading up north and loving every minute of it :D

One question, has anyone dealt with Jaguar before? They seem like really nice people and were very helpful, but I forgot to check over the bike before I left and theres a small crack on the rear fender that was already there. Just wanted to see if anyone has had any bad experience with them?

Thanks again,

P

If up in Fang, head up to Doi Angkhan where you could spend the night, and then return to Chiang Mai by heading to Arunothai from the ridge at Doi Angkhan. From Arunothai you then go to Chiang Dao and back to CM. A great ridge ride that is perfect for the CBR-150! Nice to hear you are up there having fun! Don't fret the crack.... pretty common on rental bikes.