Nirun Condo Take Things In But Cannot Take Out

enemedin

Go Carrefour, Tesco whatever yu like...Buy a Stereo, A Pc, A Tv, some Furnitures....

YOu go home, and if you find the "just bought" TV or a furniture to be defective, of course you need to back to Carrefour.. to change it..

NO, NO, NO...

YOu cannot actually.

The security will stop you and will not allow you to go out of the building .

They may even call police, if you insist to take your own staff out with you.

So they send you to management, and some young hot blodeed man, will tell you off rudely accusing you that now it is your problem.

In the first place, if this policy is applied is a One way policy !

We can get things in , but cannot get our own staff out when you like it ?

So why not register first at security the goods with the registration number, when they are brought in the condo ?

And even if the goods are registered, then everybody will know what you have in your condo, increasing the curiosity of someone to visit your condo right ?

I do understand that due to recent burglaries, in this junk condo many have complained...

In that case the security dont seem to be there,when the burglary occurs and goods are taken out, but if you take your own furnitures out, then they'll notice you ..

a bit strange ..

We should all complain to City Hall..

This a proposal to set up a green number for complaining to city hall, as they did in jomtien condominium..

Has this happened to you too ?

Thanks

Edited by enemedin

I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

What is the connection with Carrefour, Tesco and Nirun Condo.

Carrefour and Tesco won't let you change a defective TV? They always have with me if I go back immediately.

Condo security won't let you out with your employees????

I'll have what he's drinking!

I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

What is the connection with Carrefour, Tesco and Nirun Condo.

Carrefour and Tesco won't let you change a defective TV? They always have with me if I go back immediately.

Condo security won't let you out with your employees????

I'll have what he's drinking!

I think you'll find that the OP meant 'stuff' not 'staff'.

It looks like the security bods are being a trifle over zealous. A touch of the Thai version of the British 'jobsworth'.

hey are just worried that the stuff you are taking out is not yours, reasonable enough if you are renting to someone, go into the office and explain and show reciept, problem solved, if they don't accept that let them call the police, can't see them arresting you for taking your own stuff lol

Happens at every condo that I've lived in.

It's called security.

But not in the way that the OP experienced.

In a smaller development of just over a hundred units, you need not register with the juristic office in detail items you bring in, in order to bring them out again. In fact, the security can remember occupants by their faces and car registration numbers.

In one development where I have a few units out of a total of almost 400 units, the rule is that the condo owner need to obtain an okay note from the juristic office to facilitate a tenant moving his stuff out of the unit. But there is no requirement to register items brought in. Just a declaration from the owner of the condo unit to the juristic office what furniture and large items are to be moved out.

But there is usually a time restriction - no moving items out between 7pm and 8am.

Edited by trogers

I think I would tell them to bugger off and mind their own business if it were me.

Not all residents are renting, and not all renters rent furnished, so how do they tell the difference?

Thanks all of you ...

i think the real policy should be : "Directed to the owner of the flat" from the main office.. When you (owner) decide to rent youf flat, we decline any responsability for whatever action your tenant might do" it will be your responsability to ensure your items..

I paid deposit to my landlord anyway, so i should be free to do what i like .. and i paid for six months already, cos owner is residing abroad ..

I like Nirun cos its quiet ... at nite ...

all other places might be more prestigious, but far away from shops, and noisy bars around...

Why Pattaya have so much noises after midnite ?

its not the party, its just the trmbling bass and the drums who makes it all so bad ..

Thank you

I have a condo at Lalana and they have that policy. If you want to take something out, you must go to the condo office. The condo office sends for security and together they give you a written pass. I think it's a great idea. Security then helped me take everything to my pickup truck.

I think I would tell them to bugger off and mind their own business if it were me.

Not all residents are renting, and not all renters rent furnished, so how do they tell the difference?

Thanks all of you ...

i think the real policy should be : "Directed to the owner of the flat" from the main office.. When you (owner) decide to rent youf flat, we decline any responsability for whatever action your tenant might do" it will be your responsability to ensure your items..

I paid deposit to my landlord anyway, so i should be free to do what i like .. and i paid for six months already, cos owner is residing abroad ..

I like Nirun cos its quiet ... at nite ...

all other places might be more prestigious, but far away from shops, and noisy bars around...

Why Pattaya have so much noises after midnite ?

its not the party, its just the trmbling bass and the drums who makes it all so bad ..

Thank you

That's why I have said the policies of the development depend on the budget and class of community.

Compare the monthly rental of a unit to the value of an LCD TV, laptop and camera.

Bulgary in some buildings are committed by insiders, especially if level of drug addiction and gambling is high.

I have a condo at Lalana and they have that policy. If you want to take something out, you must go to the condo office. The condo office sends for security and together they give you a written pass. I think it's a great idea. Security then helped me take everything to my pickup truck.

Exactly the same at the 4 condo buildings I've lived in.

As I said, it's called security.