Does Anyone Know Where This House Is Located?

post-86754-1259652488_thumb.jpgpost-86754-1259652488_thumb.jpg

Hi all.

Would anyone know which 'estate' or 'moo baan' this house is located? I need to know how to find the location. If its not an estate and its just one single house then i dont need to know - but im guessing wherever this house is, there will be a few more simmilar and I believe there may be one for rent.

Can anyone help? According to the website its mountain view or in the mountain area, but only 5/6 k's from HH centre?

Indeed if anyone knows any houses of this type of quality for rent in the 18 - 23K month price range, not too far from the town, i would really appreciate the heads up.

Thanks so much

It does say "rental available" in big letters on the frontpage, so I would think so to :)

Edit: Just saw the rental prices, a bit over your budget, but remember it's buyer's market at the moment, never ever ever pay what they write on their websites. If someone are asking 15,000/month you can get it for 8,000/month..

Edited by d0ndela

Tfbpa, d0ndela, thanks for the help. I just checked the website and yes that looks like the place. Actauly even if it isnt the place, I will check it out anyway as it looks very nice. The rates seem ok if you go for standard service. For example,standard service at a 2 bed runs at 20K month but strangley, full service is 54k. I wonder if that means they will hit any standard service agreements with massive utility rates?

Ill certainly give them a call.

If anyone has other suggestions for simmilar places it would be appreciated. Preferably close to town, moder place with idealy, a pool. Im sure if I look hard enough I can find one for around 20K month?

• 1 month later...

Hi there

I actually own a place there and it's available for rent. If you're interested, please let me know. The rental price is right in your price range.

Cheers,

Orh

Edited by orh