Anyone Know Any Venue Showing The Roy Jones Jr Vs Green Fight Tonight?

DLock

Thanks Mahseer. I'll be watching.

Danny Green stopped Roy Jones in the first round. Shocked.

Can view on Youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oud8CxDuUOg

WOW! That was a surprise! Thanks for the youtube connection. It didn't even look like he hit him a solid shot. The punch seemed to go almost behind the head and not flush on the jaw. In any case it sure dropped Roy Jones. Jones was always one of my favorite fighters. That fight should start some big pay days for Danny Green.

Jones isnt young anymore,that one punch sent him back into retirement

A mate of mine paid big bucks to see the fight thinking even if he didnt win Jones, or Green would go for quite a few rounds. His remark was that Jones looked and boxed like an old man. When we watch Jones fights on True they are mostly a few years old. Is there any other sport that delivers so little for your money so many times. Green v Mundine looks like a promoters dream right now now.

Thanks Mahseer. I'll be watching.

Danny Green stopped Roy Jones in the first round. Shocked.

Can view on Youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oud8CxDuUOg

I suppose you enjoy telling people the results of taped soccer, NFL or Baseball games they are going to watch too! :)

i hate that when that happens!

a free to air tv station in nz used to show delayed rugby games most weekends during the rugby season, during the ad break at halftime, they had a news presenter giving a brief update of all the news that day, incl the rugby scores .............grrrrr

[

i hate that when that happens!

a free to air tv station in nz used to show delayed rugby games most weekends during the rugby season, during the ad break at halftime, they had a news presenter giving a brief update of all the news that day, incl the rugby scores .............grrrrr

lol is that on prime tv? where about nz u from? i wus living studying in hamilton, rotorua since 2002.