Bbc Prime Is Irritating

Is it just me or is BBC Prime really irritating?

It's full of really annoying over the top obnoxious people most of the time and its drives me crazy but i'm still watching it all bloody day and night.

The cooking programmes are great especially Georgio Locatelli and Rick Stein, Ready steady cook is great apart from that idiot Ainsley Harriott.

What to wear is ok, Big strong boys should be renamed to "A couple of wa**ers" :o

And wheres Casualty gone?

Anyone else care to join in?

Dave:

My better half, loved to watch that ready steady cook program when we where in England ,she especially liked " that idiot Ainsley Harriott "

(he's a clown aint he) errm so no more bad mouthing Ainsley or I'll send her round to your place with a big wet blanket to cover your UBC dish. :o:D:D

It's full of really annoying over the top obnoxious people most of the time and its drives me crazy but i'm still watching it all bloody day and night.

The cooking programmes are great especially Georgio Locatelli and Rick Stein, Ready steady cook is great apart from that idiot Ainsley Harriott.

What to wear is ok, Big strong boys should be renamed to "A couple of wa**ers" :o

I enjoy 'My Hero' OK it's schoolboy humour,but did I see right last night that its part written by Terry Gillam?

The re-runs of Fawlty Towers are always great,and I think there are some more good ones coming. The thing that swung me to sign up, was the showing of 'Silent Witness' series. I think thats one of the best police dramas on BBC. Still its early days yet.

You're lucky Dave, I would have given anything to see BBC Prime when I stayed at The Haven the other night, but they only had some awful U.S. channel, and Ainsley Harriot et al are not a scratch on these tripe shows that are transmitted here by Uncle Sam.

If you leave the TV off The Haven is a nice place to stay.