Good Vet For Cats

ARH

We use Dr Nook.

She is located on Chang Klan Road. Go south along Chang Klan across Sri Donchai Road I think she is the second soi along on the right. The soi is directly opposite Kasikorn Bank and there is a big sign for Dr Nook's Animal Hospital. She is at the end on right.

Perfect English spoken and good animal care.

Dr. Nook's Animal Hospital in Chang Klan, the soi opposite from Kasikorn Bank, is an excellent place with all modern facilies. All three vets speak good English. Dr. Nook has taken care of my cats since I came to Chiang Mai three years ago.

/ Priceless

PS MB's reply came as I was typing...

Edited by Priceless

We use Dr Nook.

She is located on Chang Klan Road. Go south along Chang Klan across Sri Donchai Road I think she is the second soi along on the right. The soi is directly opposite Kasikorn Bank and there is a big sign for Dr Nook's Animal Hospital. She is at the end on right.

Perfect English spoken and good animal care.

Agree.

We are also very happy with Dr.Nook but the direction above might not get you there. If you go South on Chang Klan, cross Sri Donchai Rd, then the soi kind of forks off to the right. Dr.Nooks is not at the end however, its maybe 100 meters down, and it is on the left, not the right.

We are also very happy with Dr.Nook but the direction above might not get you there. If you go South on Chang Klan, cross Sri Donchai Rd, then the soi kind of forks off to the right. Dr.Nooks is not at the end however, its maybe 100 meters down, and it is on the left, not the right.

Different soi :) If you keep left at the fork then it's the next soi on the right, directly across from Kasikorn Bank. The hospital is then the last building on the right.

If you keep right at the fork, you're no longer on Chang Klan Rd, but on Pracha Samphan Rd.

/ Priceless

Different soi :) If you keep left at the fork then it's the next soi on the right, directly across from Kasikorn Bank. The hospital is then the last building on the right.

If you keep right at the fork, you're no longer on Chang Klan Rd, but on Pracha Samphan Rd.

/ Priceless

Just one thing to add to Priceless" excellent directions.

When you go down Pracha Samphan Rd (nobody knows the name of the road!) after turning south at the intersection which has Pantip Plaza on the corner, then bear right about 50 meters on. You will first pass a parking lot, then Georgio's Restaurant and a couple of other shops on your right. After turning obliquely right, continue on not very far, perhaps half a kilometer. On the left, Dr. Nook's building is about three stories high and distinguished by blue exterior paint. Turn left into the parking lot. The lot goes through to Chang Klan Road.

If you come down Chang Klan Road, it is harder to spot the turn off the road by landmarks. There is reference to that above.