Various Videos From Trips To Thailand

galvheim

Here's some clips that I have put on YouTube to show both my friends, colleagues and family some of my experiences captured on tape in Thailand. Enjoy.

PS: The quality might be better in fullscreen or by going to the YouTube website, due to scaling of the video done by this forum.

Bang Fai Yai

Huge home-made gun-powder rockets. These had an up-time of more than 4 minutes and where very impressive. These shots where taken from a place outside the city of Sisaket. The purpose of these rockets was purely for betting and we saw relatively large sums of money change hands beforea and after the launch.

Delirious David

A soft touch by the police and some kick ass mental intitution personell, is helping this man during his peak moments of his state of alchohol induced delirium, after months of heavy SangSom-drinking in Pattaya.

Visatrip to Cambodia

Visatrip to the border of Thailand and Cambodia in 2005. Poor people all over.

Beach-road Pattaya in 3.5 minutes

Driving my Honda Wave motorbike from one end of the Beach Road in Pattaya to the crossing on 2nd road. Thai-traffic can be quite unpredictable and just crazy wich in turn scares many from driving there by themselves. I was thrown out in it when I was 23 years, and quickly started to love it. This is one of the things I miss most about the place. Yes, and the music is Komein...

"Tower-shot" in Pattaya Park

Tower Shot is one of the attractions in Pattaya Park, near the beach between Pattaya and Jomtien. It gave me a great view and a feeling of wheightlessness on the way down. Ok fun...

Walkingstreet 2005

Walkingstreet - One of Pattayas and Thailands most famous places. This was recorded in 2005. A somewhat experimental video btw. One of the main goals was to show people up here some of the special "beings" found there... Namely the "katoyes".

Edited by galvheim

Khmer-Voodoo

This was a weird creature found upcountry in Thailand. He had allegedly survieved a shot with a bullet to his head and he claimed to have wood used as a bone-substitute in his 3 joint-arm. He also claimed to have powers to heal and my freind let him try to heal his arm when we was there. In rural areas there is a long tradition of occultism woven into the traditional Buddhism.

Edited by galvheim