What Turns You Off?

eek

sbk, sure they do, but those got the fake ID with them...

Last night, i was in there again. There was a HOT group of men, metro-sexual i though at first... and then 2 of them started to kiss. Hmmmm What is going on with those hot guys? And the way they fixed their hair...???? some even put make up on! Think i will just stop going there for awhile.

Sorry Dear: I wasn't out last night - perhaps you saw another poser from TV?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK Ladies I can confirm almost everyhting you mention my wife has, stands in the bathroom fetching up the contents of her throat most days, has hairs on her legs about 1 inch long, the hairs up from her "chuff", a jungle in itself, go up to her belly button in a straight line and has at least 2 hairs on her nipples about 2 inches long, I can almost see a monkey swinging off them at times, nose hair aplenty and ear wax enough for a candle....................... but she always said she was lucky she married me as I DONT CARE and she doesnt have to worry about it!!!!

Wow..ok :)

Well..i think its pretty cool when a guy doesnt drink, or at least doesnt drink to excess. I guess the fact i dont drink myself is a factor. But even when i did drink, i didnt really like the boozy smell on my bfs breath, especially if i hadnt been drinking. I guess that makes me a bit of a hypocrite in that respect, but hel_l, im just being honest. Dont really appreciate drunken guys feeble fumblings either. :D Plus, a group of men drinking can get aggressive and loud etc (and some women too). Not something i personally find comfortable. I guess it depends on how much a person drinks, or how they handle their drink. But if a guy doesnt drink, i impressed by his resolve and shows me that he doesnt need a drink in his body to feel relaxed or have fun.

But...doesnt mean i think people shouldnt drink!

I do know what you mean. Actually yes a man who drinks excessively is a big turn off like especially when someone is so drunk they've kind of lost control (as I'm sure it is for men about women.)

If someone doesn't drink at all though that would be a turn off for me because I would wonder why? Perhaps they can't handle it or they don't trust themselves after drinking. Of course though lots of people have genuine reasons for not drinking, but I'm a drinker and I wouldn't want to drink with someone who doesn't - need to be on the same level as it's a big part of my social life. Men who drink but do not do any of those things you mentioned eek is the most impressive for me. My boyfriend doesn't change at all when he's drinking he's exactly the same as when he isn't.

Krupnik x

Its quite simple I dont drink I dont like the taste of alcohol. Is that so hard to believe?

Edited by yabaaaa

Dear God, the list is endless.

Scrathching their balls

trying to pull their pants out of the crack of their bums.

Picking their noses.

smelly breath and armpits

Flabby white skin, jowls

Big bulbous noses with NOSE HAIRS - disgusting.

Spitting

Rotten teeth.

Ill fitting dentures.

With the exception of 'ball scratching', I have seen women guilty of all of these. Take a look in the mirror girls... :)

Edited by ashacat

• 2 weeks later...
Dear God, the list is endless.

Scrathching their balls

trying to pull their pants out of the crack of their bums.

Picking their noses.

smelly breath and armpits

Flabby white skin, jowls

Big bulbous noses with NOSE HAIRS - disgusting.

Spitting

Rotten teeth.

Ill fitting dentures.

With the exception of 'ball scratching', I have seen women guilty of all of these. Take a look in the mirror girls... :D

Possibly, but its FAR more uncommon in women!

Personally, my 'forget it' moments are:-

men who talk boll....s but obviously believe they're absolutely right

those with no sense of humour

men who are stupid enough to believe that they're so irresistible that having spent the evening with them (during which I was bored stupid), I'm about to go to bed with them! :)

The obvious physical things nose-picking, smelly, flabby etc. go without saying.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting that this topic has made it to 6 pages. Had the topic been "What Turns You Off?, Things that women do that make you go "Ughh!" The thread would have been closed before 6 replies. Political correctness seems to be a little one sided.

Maybe that's what political correctness is, the minority making rules for the majority.

Um, ladies forum lovedog. You dont like the rules here you dont' have to post.

** oh and just a final note here, I wouldn't recommend hijacking this thread or this forum with your issues.

What Turns You Off?

Boring men.

I don't care how well-kept, gorgeous, tall, fit, wealthy, educated, or whatever they are: if they are boring, I'm turned off.

Edited by desi

Interesting that this topic has made it to 6 pages. Had the topic been "What Turns You Off?, Things that women do that make you go "Ughh!" The thread would have been closed before 6 replies. Political correctness seems to be a little one sided.

Maybe that's what political correctness is, the minority making rules for the majority.

In the ladies forum, you will find that we are still respectful about men, and much of what we say isnt particularly mean or nasty, even when discussing a topic like this. We know how to joke around too when men come in to tease us, and 'listen' when they have something to say. Its rare to find in this forum random throw in disparaging comments about the opposite sex just for the sake of it. Sadly, in most of the other areas of the forum, many men like to get these random pointless digs in whenever possible about women, particularity western women. ..as they seem to have some HUMONGOUS chip on their shoulders! As the entirety of the Thai Visa forum is mainly made up of men, making the forum male dominated, i think we should be allowed a small area where we can discuss things...in our usual non overly disparaging way.

Men are always welcome to come into the ladies forum and give an honest measured opinion...but worth remembering the rules (which shouldnt need to read really if you are a natural gentleman)

So anyway...are you particularly offended by the title or by the content? What part offends? Did you take time to read the content, or just put off instantly because you feel there is some kind of imbalance? Do you honestly think a thread in the general section could reach 6 replies without getting overly nasty about women? ..Not that you need a thread with a similar title regarding women..as i said, look on many threads and you will find plenty of disparaging comments that arent even related to the opening post. So really, in that light, whats your point exactly?

In the ladies forum, you will find that we are still respectful about men, and much of what we say isnt particularly mean or nasty, even when discussing a topic like this. We know how to joke around too when men come in to tease us, and 'listen' when they have something to say. Its rare to find in this forum random throw in disparaging comments about the opposite sex just for the sake of it. Sadly, in most of the other areas of the forum, many men like to get these random pointless digs in whenever possible about women, particularity western women. ..as they seem to have some HUMONGOUS chip on their shoulders! As the entirety of the Thai Visa forum is mainly made up of men, making the forum male dominated, i think we should be allowed a small area where we can discuss things...in our usual non overly disparaging way.

Men are always welcome to come into the ladies forum and give an honest measured opinion...but worth remembering the rules (which shouldnt need to read really if you are a natural gentleman)

So anyway...are you particularly offended by the title or by the content? What part offends? Did you take time to read the content, or just put off instantly because you feel there is some kind of imbalance? Do you honestly think a thread in the general section could reach 6 replies without getting overly nasty about women? ..Not that you need a thread with a similar title regarding women..as i said, look on many threads and you will find plenty of disparaging comments that arent even related to the opening post. So really, in that light, whats your point exactly?

I would love to give you an answer. You have some valid points. However I have been told "** oh and just a final note here, I wouldn't recommend hijacking this thread or this forum with your issues."

I would love to give you an answer. You have some valid points. However I have been told "** oh and just a final note here, I wouldn't recommend hijacking this thread or this forum with your issues."

I don't think that Eek is the one with the issues here. Lovedog, you may feel that this forum is overly moderated, and I think that Eek has explained why, and I agree that it needs to be heavily moderated, it's not going to change so you need to get over it. I think you will find that if you are polite in your posts you will find that most of the ladies here will quite happily take some good natured teasing and give it back as good as they get. They are also open to a male perspective on things and are happy to let the guys contribute. Also, you may find that you will get some good advice around here and not the constant flaming that goes on in other forums on TV.

Concerning Eek hijacking this thread or this forum, well Eek did start this thread and I think this forum is very much about discussing the ladies issues. Think of it as their personal little island in the eye of the storm that is ThaiVisa. Edit: Oops, I missed the sbk quote in Lovedogs post and thought that Lovedog was warning Eek,sorry. Anyway, I think it still applies.

Finally, and most importantly, Submaniac is a man!

Edited by GrahamF

This is actually a VERY good topic and one that most men SHOULD read. Us guys might actually learn something. Learning the things that turn women off is just as valuable as knowing what turns them on. Learn that and you MIGHT just become a better lover. And, very few men wouldn't want to be more appealing to the opposite sex.

In defense of all men!

1. I think most men pee close there zip, wash there hands and double check there zip on the way out.

If you notice this then avoid watching WC exits!

My self I am just glad I don't have to sit to pee as i would have to disinfect the toilet seat and in Thailand the floor. :)

But don't have the zip problem any more as none of my shorts have zips :D)

2. The body hair issue. What is it with British women and body hair? really

I lived in Europe 25 years and body hair is not an issue! anywhere! Its regarded as natural and useful.

Why British women are obsessed with removing it the mind boggles? Including dare I say it Hair in the outer extremities, now that is weird!!

Also men are different, if we pluck out the hair it just grows back twice as thick and twice as long so no point.

Must admit though I do trim the old nostril hairs when they starts tickling my lips.

3. As for grabbing the tackle, sorry to say all men do it! ? Nothing to do with itching or size.

Just one of those things, may be we are just checking its all there and in still in working order.

But shouldn't be done in public places to much.

4. As for farting in bed, what do toy do?? :D Plug it? Go the bathroom to fart?

my advice, get it out! quick and as noisy as possible believe me its the best.

5. Sweat stained T-shirts, good advice get rid of em.

Biggest put off for women? too much Make Up

tackle grabbing done discreetly is acceptable, I comprehend that as there are times the bra needs a bit of readjusting etc. But some guys act like the world wants to see them do it, and thats kinda ew.

But to be honest alot of this thread is quite lighthearted and if the guy was wonderful in every other regard I sincerely doubt the one turn off would taint the whole man.

(ok, except the farting in the face thing, that would end it for me :) )

Actually, its been great to read an explanation on the bathroom exit zippy-up thing, because now i realise it may be because men are just double checking that all is sorted and zipped up! So, its been great to get the male perspective, because i just hadn't realised. Tnx:D

Good points, monkfish

1. I think most men pee close there zip, wash there hands and double check there zip on the way out.

If you notice this then avoid watching WC exits!

My self I am just glad I don't have to sit to pee as i would have to disinfect the toilet seat and in Thailand the floor. :)

But don't have the zip problem any more as none of my shorts have zips :D )

As you get older and the common prostate problem happens, you come to realize that sitting down is comfortable. :D

................................................................................

2. The body hair issue. What is it with British women and body hair? really

I lived in Europe 25 years and body hair is not an issue! anywhere! Its regarded as natural and useful.

Why British women are obsessed with removing it the mind boggles? Including dare I say it Hair in the outer extremities, now that is weird!!

Also men are different, if we pluck out the hair it just grows back twice as thick and twice as long so no point.

Must admit though I do trim the old nostril hairs when they starts tickling my lips.

All I've got to say is that just as soon as the hair on your head starts to recede it starts growing elsewhere out of all proportion to what you want. Too bad you can't resead instead of recede.

Furry_back.sized.jpg

................................................................................

3. As for grabbing the tackle, sorry to say all men do it! ? Nothing to do with itching or size.

Just one of those things, may be we are just checking its all there and in still in working order.

But shouldn't be done in public places to much.

In the places I frequent it is the ladies who do most of the "grabbing of tackle"... mine. :D

4. As for farting in bed, what do toy do?? :D Plug it? Go the bathroom to fart?

my advice, get it out! quick and as noisy as possible believe me its the best.

Smelly ones should be taken elsewhere. Sometimes a fart has no smell at all and it's only a sound. It all depends on what you eat.

5. Sweat stained T-shirts, good advice get rid of em.

Biggest put off for women? too much Make Up.

Yup, natural is better. I hate seeing women with too much make up. It makes them look like tarts. And, I REALLY hate that white make up that the Asian women use.