Non Immigrand O

I entered Thailand in september on a non immigrant O, from Aust., after one week in BKK i carried on to UK for 2 weeks then returned to Thailand. I am now living on Samui.

Now,after reading all the inquiries on this visa i am becoming confused. I am not married to a Thai.

Where can i go to get clarification ?

Thanks for any help

What is your question?? Was your visa single or multi entry?

Multi entry..........4x90 days.

Entered 22nd oct

Left for UK 27th oct

Returned 17th nov.

Does my first 90 day visa run start from 22nd oct., then second period from 17th nov ( after only a couple of weeks)

If so, i have lost almost most of the first 90 days to visit my sick mother .

Thank you for any info

What is your question?? Was your visa single or multi entry?

Entered 22nd oct

Left for UK 27th oct

Returned 17th nov.

Does my first 90 day visa run start from 22nd oct., then second period from 17th nov ( after only a couple of weeks)

Thank you for any info

or does it mean that i can leave and enter as many times as i want in any 90 day period.

If you have a multiple entry visa you can enter the Kingdom as many times as you like whilst your visa is valid. It is not limited to 4 entries. Each time you enter you will receive a new 90 day permission to stay. Do a final border run just before your visa expires and you will get new 90 day permission to stay, stretching your visa to 15 months.

I am quite sure your visa is marked 'multi' rather than 4x. That means you have unlimited entry exit while visa is valid and each entry can be up to 90 days. The stamp you get on arrival tells you when you must leave.

If your visa is marked "4" please advise and scan a copy to be sure.

Entered 22nd oct

Left for UK 27th oct

Returned 17th nov.

Thank you for any info

Most likely you have a Non-O with Multi entries which means you can go and in and out of Thailand as many times as you like during the 1 year period (validity) of your Non-O-Visa. Each time you enter Thailand you will get 90 days - this means if you leave and re-enter on the last day of your visa you will get another 90 days.

So the answer is NO - you didn't loose anything.

Entered 22nd oct

Left for UK 27th oct

Returned 17th nov.

Thank you for any info

Most likely you have a Non-O with Multi entries which means you can go and in and out of Thailand as many times as you like during the 1 year period (validity) of your Non-O-Visa. Each time you enter Thailand you will get 90 days - this means if you leave and re-enter on the last day of your visa you will get another 90 days.

So the answer is NO - you didn't loose anything.

Many thanks to all, i just remember the lady at Brisbane Consul saying "you can stay in Thailand 15mths"

once again , thanks!

My problem was that on reading other Q & A's i noticed one on Non Imm O where the answer was that he had to present his marriage cert.........think that 'threw' me.

Hoo Roo......Dave.