Thai Girls Here Or In Uk

chrisll

The ones i have met in the uk are nuts.All drink far too much and go with english guys too,i should know i was banging one and she was married.My mate is seeing 1 divorced one and 1 married one and both are nutters.My experience is keep well away from uk based thais as they are not a nice bunch.

Well ask yourself how they got to the UK in the first place?

Used goods are usually nutters to begin with.

how do you make that out.Some of these girls had good jobs in Thailand but they get greedy and arrogant,nothing to do with used goods mate.

Oh wow.. are you for real?

How do you think people travel/live in other countries? You are making some pretty nasty and despicable assumptions.

..and siggie, you just followed up his assumptions.

Ie: My bfs daughter was studying overseas. Has never dated a Westerner. her studies were funded by her father. You guys really should change your train of thought. Appalling.

Oh wow.. are you for real?

How do you think people travel/live in other countries? You are making some pretty nasty and despicable assumptions.

..and siggie, you just followed up his assumptions.

Ie: My bfs daughter was studying overseas. Has never dated a Westerner. her studies were funded by her father. You guys really should change your train of thought. Appalling.

Eek i didnt agree with what the guy said what so ever.The only comment i mads was that the thai women i knew got greedy and arrogant with theri lifestyle,that was truth based on my experience,i never said they were used goods

No worries siggie, sorry if i took it the wrong way. I know sometimes on a forum comments can be misconstrued.

No problems Eek,i didnt like the way he commented on thai ladies without any evidence whatsoever.I am sure other places in the uk are not representitive of the area i am talking about but my comments are very true.

I love how guys brag about all the girls they're with (like the one on this thread who said he was "banging" a Thai girl). But if a girl has had a previous partner(s), they're suddenly "used goods." Disgusting.

I love how guys brag about all the girls they're with (like the one on this thread who said he was "banging" a Thai girl). But if a girl has had a previous partner(s), they're suddenly "used goods." Disgusting.

yeah its pathetic,mabye my original post was a bit silly now i look back at it.the kind of person who replys with the words banging a thai girl.kinda shows what a classy guy he is.

I'd say there is a few good ens in these gatherings of Thais girl back in the UK but theyre very sparse, the decent ones if theyve any sense would keep well away from these gatherings, at least id like to think so.

And many do drink too much, <deleted> around, sell their bodies and are far more money hungry no matter how much theyve got then 99% of English girls.

English girls are better as companions if you pick well, birds of a feather mate stick to your own.

PS If you ever see a group of Thai girls in the UK most will have latest phones, tons of gold and whatever materialistic goods one needs to keep ahead of the Jones's, English girls in a comparitive group arent as into all this crap.

agreed, you man whores!! :)

I'd say there is a few good ens in these gatherings of Thais girl back in the UK but theyre very sparse, the decent ones if theyve any sense would keep well away from these gatherings, at least id like to think so.

And many do drink too much, <deleted> around, sell their bodies and are far more money hungry no matter how much theyve got then 99% of English girls.

English girls are better as companions if you pick well, birds of a feather mate stick to your own.

PS If you ever see a group of Thai girls in the UK most will have latest phones, tons of gold and whatever materialistic goods one needs to keep ahead of the Jones's, English girls in a comparitive group arent as into all this crap.

well the thai girls i knew in england didnt have tons of gold or the latest phones.but i guess there is that crowd who manage to get into the uk off the back of some old farang.And u cant really compare english girls to thai girls,when was the last time u payed for an english girl :)

well the thai girls i knew in england didnt have tons of gold or the latest phones.but i guess there is that crowd who manage to get into the uk off the back of some old farang.And u cant really compare english girls to thai girls,when was the last time u payed for an english girl :)

The Thai girl i was with wasnt paid for and never has been by anyone you cheeky <deleted>, and i'd be willing to bet i am a younger then you, better looking, more athletic ,have a bigger willy, pulled fitter birds throughout life, can do it more times in a night and for longer and make more money then you so dont try coming across as the cool young farang. Also when you are looking for a partner and are English its a good idea to compare the girls youve been brought up with to whats brought up on the otherside of the world in a very different society.

My advice is to stay single theyre all a pain in the ass.

What a lovely topic.

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8) Not to post extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais.

Closed.