European Cup

This is a Massive game for both clubs which one do you think will progress to the final? Will Chelsea or Liverpool Triumph  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This game has most football fans licking their lips, especially after the fantastic Carling Cup Final, Liverpool have gone down to Chelsea three times this eason, will it be win number four for the blues or will the Reds avende those defeats for a chance at the biggest prize in European Football?

Mofs,

Please help me, this was my first attempt at posting a poll and I have buggered it up, is it possible to change it? the poll should read Liverpool or Chelsea not the way I have done it.

Dear Viewers, can you please bear with ne until this post is rectified

Thank You and Apologies

TP

Can see only one winner, Chelski.....however.....

however you a'int 100% sure as anything can happen in 90 mins.

Liverpool are fighting to qualify for the same cup they may win this year, but cant risk it, by resting players for the Chelsea game, wheras Chelsea have the league sown up virtually so they can afford to take it easy before the semi-final.

Smart money goes on the Blues, but.....this is a one off game, who knows, so why dont you vote in the poll the way you see it.

Looks like Charlton have blown their chances for Europe now, but I still think its ammazing how far they have come in such a short space of time, I hope that Reading may be playing you next season. You never know look what happened to Palace last year. I know that our existance will be short lived and we become a yo yo team for a few years until we can estaish a sustainable Premier league outfit, in maybee 4 years.

Anyway good luck

TP

I didn't think the Carling Cup final was that great a game. Liverpool scored early and then just sat back, Chelsea had most of the possesion but didn't create many chances. It only livened up in extra time.

The game at Anfield was also dire. The two legs will both be tight affairs IMO, just like most European games when the competition gets to this stage. Can't see Chelsea losing.

Liverpool will fluke it, and then win the final, they are due a bit of luck, Cisse hat trick in the final, Lampard signs for Liverpool in the close season, come on you reds

I dreamt I won ฿200,000,000 on some lottery,then me and the Prime Minister went fishing and drinking together,after that I got a PM from Mick Jagger inviting me to a personel Stones concert.

I like your dream too,but mines more real. :o

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't think the Carling Cup final was that great a game. Liverpool scored early and then just sat back, Chelsea had most of the possesion but didn't create many chances. It only livened up in extra time.

The game at Anfield was also dire. The two legs will both be tight affairs IMO, just like most European games when the competition gets to this stage. Can't see Chelsea losing.

I knew I should have become a pundit :o

Liverpool will fluke it, and then win the final, they are due a bit of luck, Cisse hat trick in the final, Lampard signs for Liverpool in the close season, come on you reds

I dreamt I won ฿200,000,000 on some lottery,then me and the Prime Minister went fishing and drinking together,after that I got a PM from Mick Jagger inviting me to a personel Stones concert.

I like your dream too,but mines more real. :D

hey Lampard, my dream is still on target, hows yours doing?

:D:o:D:D

I like your dream too,but mines more real. :D

hey Lampard, my dream is still on target, hows yours doing?

:D:o:D:D

I'm p1ssed off........couldn't make the stones concert.

Actually in my own silly way I am a little bit glad that Gudjohnson's shot in the final minute didn't end in the back of the net. Although on reflection,a drawer would have been a fair result on the night,imagine the stick Chelsea would have got if they had progressed. We all know the English public hate winners,that is why in most sports we get walked all over. Chelsea would have been slated something chronic if we had knicked it. Not from the press, or real football supporters,but by the hundreds that like to talk about things they know nothing about. I for one am quite happy without the icing on the cake. We just put that in the fridge. One thing I am even happier about is that with Chelsea forming the nucleus of Englands squad,I really think as a national team we can become great again. Of course ,for these words I'll be cut to ribbens by people who don't know a lot about football,but like the sound of Liverpool or Manchester United better than Chelsea,even though it's only two syllables,but then again I'm a football supporter. Anyway, best of luck to Liverpool in the final,I'll be cheering for you.

Edited by lampard10

Darn good prediction...

I watched the match last night and - hat trick aside - liverpool did indeed fluke it through with a Very dubious goal. C'mon PSV if the reds are to win, and otherwise it looks like the cup is Milan's...

Darn good prediction...

I watched the match last night and - hat trick aside - liverpool did indeed fluke it through with a Very dubious goal. C'mon PSV if the reds are to win, and otherwise it looks like the cup is Milan's...

Well done Liverpool, nice to see them getting a bit of luck.

Jamie Carragher ,what a star :o

Darn good prediction...

I seem to remember no-one gave them a chance against Bayern, Juve or Chelski, so no chance against Milan either :o