Visiting Pets

Hanlie

We are new to Bangkok, and unfortunatley we could not bring our dog with us. My kids are really missing her. Is there anywhere where they could 'visit' pets. Shelters or something like it. They could take them for walks, or play with them ect.

Pls let me know. tx

You could contact SCAD (Soi Dog and Cat Rescue) near Ekkamai and ask them if you can visit the "adoptable dog or cats". If you are not interested in adopting, you would probably want to be straightforward about that, perhaps a small donation each time you visit would be a nice gesture as they do good work to save the street dogs and cats of BKK.

You can google SCAD Bangkok or call at: Tel +66 (0) 2713 3354

You could contact SCAD (Soi Dog and Cat Rescue) near Ekkamai and ask them if you can visit the "adoptable dog or cats". If you are not interested in adopting, you would probably want to be straightforward about that, perhaps a small donation each time you visit would be a nice gesture as they do good work to save the street dogs and cats of BKK.

You can google SCAD Bangkok or call at: Tel +66 (0) 2713 3354

Thanks, I will give them a try. Would love to adopt but we live in an apartment and are not allowed to have pets.