Pattaya Policeman Shot Himself In Front Of Fellow Officers

Rimmer

A policeman with the Banglamung District Station, Pattaya, has committed suicide by shooting himself in the head in front of his fellow officers.

Pattaya, the 14th of December 2009 [PDN]: Police officer Mr. Pisanu Krairood of the Banglamung Police Station has shot himself in the head, directly in front of his colleagues and Major General Thanet Phinmeuanggnam’s office at approximately 10:15am. Mr. Krairood was part of the traffic police, and at the time of the incident he was getting ready to announce the apprehension of another offender to the Major General.

A fellow officer, considered a friend of Mr. Krairood, explained that merely 3 months ago the deceased had mention whilst drunk; "I will kill myself and when I will do it, it will be in a famous manner!"

It is believed that Mr. Krairood had decided to take his own life because of various family reasons, namely the resentment that he was receiving from his wife who works in one of the shopping centers in Pattaya.

http://pattayadailynews

^Its actually not that surprising that this type of thing happens here in Thailand.

In Western societies, Police Officers regularly commit suicide and they are no doubtly members of organisations that are suppose to offer support and guidance to their officers. I'd imagine that type of support would be virtually non existent here in Thailand.

A Policemans lot is not an easy one. I hope he RIP or as the buddhist forum suggest, perhaps his rebirth is more pleasant and successful.