How To Get The Shareholders List

I was a shareholder of a company now I don't know if I still am. I want to see shareholders list but I get ignored by my partner, I do not need a part in that comapny rather I want to know if I am out then I am out, if I am still in I would want out as I do not need this responcibility.

I would like to see the document not just verbal confirmation.

is there any way to do it?

If in BKK go to the Ministry of Commerce in Nontaburi Link

You'll need an ID/Passport and if have a old copy of the shareholder list take it along, share certificates may also be helpful. They may not show you the entire list but will confirm that you are still or no longer on the list.

You'll need a Thai speaker with you.

opalhort

The office where you go to update a shareholders list is called panit changwat, it is located in the capital of the province. I would try to enquire there. In case you cannot speak Thai, bring along somebody who can.

can anyone just come and request sharesholders list? what documents should I have with me?

If in BKK go to the Ministry of Commerce in Nontaburi Link

You'll need an ID/Passport and if have a old copy of the shareholder list take it along, share certificates may also be helpful. They may not show you the entire list but will confirm that you are still or no longer on the list.

You'll need a Thai speaker with you.

opalhort

thanks but at the moment I have nothin we never issued share certificates and I don't have any old copies left....t's been over 5 years since I could not check this info.

thanks but at the moment I have nothin we never issued share certificates and I don't have any old copies left....t's been over 5 years since I could not check this info.

All you need is your ID/PP and ask them to check if you are still a shareholder of the company. They will provide this info to you (may cost you 100Baht). The check will be faster if you remember the company registration number.

opalhort