Translation Shops

I went to Bangkok yesterday to get a couple of things done one of which was to get an item translated and stamped. I went to the group of translation shops on the corner of Wireless Road and Sukhumvit Road just up from the British Embassy. I have used these shops before and was very pleased with their service.

However I was speechless....they have all gone....it is now a huge building site for another skyscraper no doubt.

I just stood there and thought where the hel_l do I go now? Anyway there are a couple still around further away down the road but I just thought I would post it on here so others dont get taken by surprise, like I did.

HL :)

eh...

they've just moved 50 metres across the road to Wave Place, just over the footbridge. Same building as Home Pro plus

All inside and airconditioned. Those old buidings were falling to pieces anyway. Bout time the ripped them down.

they've just moved 50 metres across the road to Wave Place, just over the footbridge. Same building as Home Pro plus

Some of them (including the one I use) have moved into the aircon building next to the buildingsite between Wireless and Soi Ruam Rudi. The building is directly opposite the up escalator to Ploenchit BTS and used to be the King Power duty free.

Edited by GuyDow