Good Looking Thai Girls Going Lesbian....

drronnie

Lol ..blame the Thai men. :)

How about just not interested in men at all. Its not that hard to understand sometimes...

:D

But seriously..Gay men genetically are attracted to other men. Whats hard to understand about the reverse?

ANyway...top rates for a seriously trollish thread..and this is coming from someone who never calls out TROLL!

..and Phil I agree. Plus.. just because two girls may be comfortable around each other and not in the slightest bit interested in some random farang male giving them the eye, doesnt make them gay. Just makes you uninteresting.

edit: lol moonrakers, i wrote my reply before i saw yours. :)

Edited by eek

ANyway...top rates for a seriously trollish thread..and this is coming from someone who never calls out TROLL!

..and Phil I agree. Plus.. just because two girls may be comfortable around each other and not in the slightest bit interested in some random farang male giving them the eye, doesnt make them gay. Just makes you uninteresting.

edit: lol moonrakers, i wrote my reply before i saw yours. :D

what is wrong in being lesbian,i'm lesbian too :)

there is nothing wrong. I am just curious why.

Great. Maybe we can meet up and have a big ol lesbian party.

Then there's the fact that straight girls are not just saying "hel_l, I'm sick of men, why don't I try women for a bit?" Just like guys don't wake up and say "You know, I fancy a bit of a change, I'll try homosexuality for a while."

Since this forum is probably made up largely of 50 year old men who think "fag" is an acceptable word for a homosexual man, I don't expect much agreement with the above though. :)

Then there's the fact that straight girls are not just saying "hel_l, I'm sick of men, why don't I try women for a bit?" Just like guys don't wake up and say "You know, I fancy a bit of a change, I'll try homosexuality for a while."

Since this forum is probably made up largely of 50 year old men who think "fag" is an acceptable word for a homosexual man, I don't expect much agreement with the above though. :)

Well,i'm nearly 50 but not yet,imho there are a zillion shades between straight and "not straight"

Well,maybe i miss the point,btw,is not 'fag' also a cigarette?

Actually there is a very pretty ladyboy waitress at my local restaurant in CM, better legs than any of the girls, I was thinking of asking him for her phone number (assuming the gf doesn't object)

Perhaps those lesbian girls just don't have yearnings for cock, mind you seems plenty of western males here do, so will be more than balancing things out in the end.

There again might be one way to stay a technical virgin for marriage later while still having some fun. Mind you some of those bull dyke lesbians make most Thai guys seem effeminate. Saw one bitch slapping her girlfriend who worked in a karaoke for not handing over enough money, quire adorable in a PC sort of way.

Can't say I blame them. I mean look at how soft they like to be when given the chance. The soft, tiny, ghost white, Korean/Japanese, pretty boy androgynous, Twilight gay looking nonsense is everywhere. And allot of the boys are buying into it :)

I guess it's really a buyer's market for straight Thai men who have it together. But sadly for the women, being pretty just doesn't cut it here.

Ok so I prefer the company of women; I prefer to have women as my friends; I like to hold hands with women; And my sexual preference is to females.

Guess that makes me a lesbian :)

...last words on the operation table of a real fan.