Norwegian Mafia In Pattaya And Jomtien

Sabre

For the past few months I have been following some of the strange goings-on in Pattaya, in the Norwegian community there, and around Jomtien .

It seems like there is some kind of mafia war going on there at the moment and that the arrest of the former tourist police volunteer, John Johansen, was a part of that.

According to some of the Norwegian forums there are some dodgy property developers in town and Johansen was connected to all of them. He is what Norwegians call a torpedo (enforcer). Just one of many I have read.

Apparently there is a magazine in Norway (We Men?) that reveals a lot about this issue, but I can't find an online version anywhere.

It also seems like there are many journalists or former journalists who are involved.

I have read a lot of stuff about what has been happening, but have never been able to get the big picture.

Does anyone have any knowledge of these things? Perhaps a Scandinavian member has a better understanding of the situation?

I am not in Thailand but sometimes go to Pattaya for holidays.

Sounds like mice trying to me men. Why give a shit about some rejects business? Could be housing drugs? Weapons? Woman? Or setting a Scandinavian community. I am of Russian dissent but I don’t give a shit about the Russians there as they are also pussys.

Yeah, the Russians were kind of culled, I understood, after they did that bank robbery a while back.

still, Pattaya intrigues me. I like to know what's going on ...

Read the local online popular press and then read between the lines and listen to as much bar-speak and rumour as you can. That way you will be totally on top of the Noggie mafia news in Pattaya.

I hardly think that there's going to be a one-stop, concise and factually correct source of such information regardless of the nationality of the alleged gangstah brutha's... how do you say that in Noggie anyway?

Read the local online popular press and then read between the lines and listen to as much bar-speak and rumour as you can. That way you will be totally on top of the Noggie mafia news in Pattaya.

I hardly think that there's going to be a one-stop, concise and factually correct source of such information regardless of the nationality of the alleged gangstah brutha's... how do you say that in Noggie anyway?

Ha! No idea. I don't think the Scandinavians have really embraced hip hop/gangsta rap/horrorcore in the linguistic sense, but I could be wrong.

My problem is I don't live in thailand and so can't get down there among the peeps (people). So I'm reading the online forums but I have to try and read between the lines as you say ... always a difficult exercise without meeting people face to face.

Posts made by Sabre, some barely intelligible, containing what appears to be news articles but without attribution (name of publication, link to the source) and the replies to them have been made inaccessible.

It would appear that the OP, who started this topic with a seemingly innocent question, might have an agenda to defame one or more persons.

:)

--

Maestro