Ais Blackberry Plan...

arkom

I have a Blackberry Tour 9630 with AIS on the 300THB/month email and chat plan, problem is that my mail from gmail is not pushing. Called AIS and they are helpless, they tell me that I need to have less than 900 messages in my inbox, so I deleted until that was about 200 left and nothing still not working. I call them up again and now they say my attachments can not be more than 5 mbs and I tell them that it is, and they say they will call me back.

They call me back and the whole process starts over again, but a different person. My friend has the same exact phone and also has AIS and her push mail is working fine. Has anyone else had this problem?

You did sign up on the website and give your email? I have bb pushmail and receive gmail, hotmail and two yahoo accounts with no troubles at all.

I first did it at the AIS shop at Central World, when it didn't work I deleted it and redid on the website, it worked at randomly but lately it just stopped working! Can I ask what bb model you are using?